AMC: Monday

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

....................I <3 Josh. It's ashame that dropped his pairing with Greenlee to pair her with that god-awful Aidan (am I the only one who feels to the need to turn on closed captioning when he speaks?)

Then they dropped Josh & Hannah (umm...why? They were SMOKIN!). We all know they seem to be going towards Julia/Tad, so that keeps Josh away from Julia. But why go back to Hannah after his uncle tapped that? Seems kinda nasty to me.

:(

Josh needs some lovin. And now that Jamie's gone, I can't have my fantasy of having Josh & Jamie have a "forbidden" relationship, lol.

• Members

Janet and Amanda scenes were the best. I loved Janet's comment about the 'J' names; I also love her new hair (so cute).

Myrtle seemed really frail to me (more than usual). I loved seeing her, however.

The Thanksgiving scenes at the Comeback were lame. I liked that Dr. Joe gave the little speech but we didn't hear ANYTHING out of Opal or Ruth; I guess we should be happy with the one line each they both got on Wednesday!!

The Lavery scenes were dreadful.

I'm starting to like Greenlee.

• Members

Janet and Myrtle couldn't even make today's show good, and they were really the high points. I swear I never want to hear that song "Apologies" ever again. I think the writers should be apologizing for bringing AMC to this craptastic place. The show is too dark and depressing. I just removed it from my TIVO. I can't take this anymore, there is nothing to look forward to on this soap. Maybe after they move past this bomb shelter storyline and bring back the love in the afternoon I'll be back, but for now this fan has had enough of the Greenlee Redemption/Richie trashing hour.

• Members

At this point, I pray an asteroid hits Pine Valley and kills all the Lavery's (minus Spike...he's a part of Team Slater :D ). Ryan, Jonathan, Annie & Emma (ok....well...Emma's cute. She's just got shitty luck for being a Lavery) all need to go.

I'll be so glad to see Myrtle. I love that woman. Her and Thorsten have such inappropriate chemistry. There's just something about them together that makes me want to film...and then take a shower. If it wasn't for Kendall....I'd root for a Zach & Myrtle pairing.

Zach & Myrtle....because you're never too old to have your Slate cleaned :D

• Members

Break a Leg, Ryan

Gobble gobble doobily dottle! So Ryan gets to the Thanksgiving dinner acting as if he has never seen food in his Dynamite Kiddo life and he decides to take a drumstick to which Kendall tells him that Zach is all about the legs and hence he needs to save a piece for Zach. To this, Ryan actually says that he alweays thought Ryan was a leg man. Uhh Ryan, last I checked the drumstick is the leg or did you just not think of this? Good lord just when you think the idiot can actually get to the dumbest part of his life, he just manages to say something even dumber. I mean he is the same person who is shocked that six is afraid of seven because of seven, eight, and nine (remember that with Julia?). Good lord I guess for punishment of not being able to realize that a drumstick is a leg that Ryan will just have to break his own leg and get it over with as soon as possible. Hmm maybe they can have Tonya Harding do a big ole whack to him and make him scream higher than Eddie Murphy's afro. I am really hoping that one of these years for Thanksgiving that Janet escapes from the looney bin and manages to poison Ryan's turkey so that way he dies a slow and painful death, yep even slower than Ryan trying to figure out if there is life on Pluto to which everyone knows that can never happen. Heck Ryan thinks one of these days he will manage to make it to Pluto! But that could be interesting for him to go to the outer planet since it will be a long and dangerous journey and one that has him screaming in agony the way he screams when a flying bat flys up his a$$ to drop some friends off in Ryan's yellow pool. But for now I would settle for Ryan just breaking his leg as the title suggests and maybe now he can realize that there is always punishment for doing and saying stupid things. Well if that were the case, then Ryan would be punished at all minutes of the day like having his voice box taken out so nobody has to listen to the pontificating about Roseanne being off key while singing the National Anthem or another punishment could be to saw off his feet but actually that would not work since he is always putting his foot in his mouth. Yep let's start with the leg and then work our way in punishing the idiot known as Ryan.....not knowing the alphabet and being like Vanna White is another reason to punish this baffoon...but do not try and teach him any of the letters because that can take years and would certainly be a waste of your time.

• Members

They've been using that damn song on primetime too. I swear they used it on Brothers & Sisters last night. Greenlee can take her redemption and shove it up her snatch. I'm sick of her, and them trying to destroy Ritchie to redeem her. And Aidan can just FOAD ( told ya I'd use it Angie ;) )

...................*shudders*. I don't find Jack to be sexy at all. Then again, maybe I'm not supposed to. I'm a dude. But still....Jack just seems like a big pain in the ass to deal with. Him and his endless need to bitch and be the focal point in the relationship...and his baby stealing bitch of a daughter. Julia would kick Greenlee's ass.

Josh & Amanda would be good, but IMO, I don't find either one to be a strong enough actor to hold my interest in the pairing for too long. They do have good chemistry, but I think it would dissipate due to their acting (though both have gotten a lot better).

Archived