AMC: Monday

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know I haven't watched AMC regularly in a long time, but even as a casual viewer I can't understand the point of these stories. Richie abducts Zach and Greenlee or something? Why? For what reason? What do they have to do with him? Who in the audience gives a [!@#$%^&*] about Annie and her family and siblings? Annie is the most uninteresting character in a very long time! What the hell else is going on? Greenlee saddled with Aidan - he's always been a story black hole. JR being good then bad then good again, and again and again?

Also, Jack with Julia is an incredibly gross thought.

• Members

That song was totally on B&S last night! It is an ABC thing I'm sure. I actually really like it though.

Anyway - can't wait to see me some Myrtle and Janet tonight!

And RYAN - I love your comments - I've missed you man.

I've always thought Amanda/Josh were super hot...I'm still pissed that McT totally dropped that pairing AND Amanda's random blackouts...

• Members

Andy! So glad you're around. I've missed ya a lot ;)

I love watching AMC. I have so many snarky thoughts that run through my head. It's to the point now where I don't even get mad when I watch, I just laugh. I mean really....Ritchie shutting Zach & Greenlee in a hole? Forget that the fact that it doesn't make any sense. It's just funny.

Aiden walking around the woods yelling "Olly olly oxen free" and playing hide & seek with himself is hilarious!

Then there's Ryan...walking around banging his fist on his chest like a freakin gorilla, feeling the need to share with everyone that he loves....HIS SON *bangs chest*. Then of course there's that loud sucking sound whenever he and Annie share a scene. No, it's not Ryan sucking Annie's bullshit through a straw, it's the sound of AMC gasping for life.

Zach & Kendall? Yeah, I had my period when I was anti-Zendall. I felt they were on every day (at the time...they really were, lol) and I was on overload. Now....whenever I watch they aren't on together. Even on it's worst day, at least Zendall has chemistry.

Then there's nuBabe....who I swear has become a glorified extra (not that I'm complaining). The merrygoround that is Adam & Krystal.....WHY? HE STOLE YOUR BABY!!!! (or Baybeee as Sam would say). Apparently reaching that big O is more important than the people around your children (oh he's sorry. it's ok, let's go to bed Adam).

Yeah, B&E are smoking Reilly's wtf weed. Say what you want about McTavish....at least her show wasn't boring. It infuriated you until you felt like you were on the verge of a breakdown....but at least you weren't bored.

• Members

B&E need to be fired ASAP. This show is 20x worse than it ever was under McTavish. Nothing makes sense on this show at all. There is no logical reason why any of the crap that I saw on my screen today should be happening. I was literally angry while I watched today. I can't believe how low this show has sunk. I would have never thought that it could get worse than it was already on AMC, but boy did B&E fool me. If they don't make some major changes quickly, I doubt that the show will recover.

• Members

I was one of B&E's biggest supporters coming into this.

"Give them a chance," I said. "We don't know what they'll be like on AMC."

I liked them on Port Charles. I loved the supernatural stuff and I loved the arc stories. However AMC is not Port Charles. Taking 13 weeks to tell a story with a handful of cast members is OK on a half-hour soap with less than 15 people on the cast is ok.....because stories would rotate and we'd move on. You can't do this w/ AMC....especially with people who most people couldn't give a flying monkey's ass about.

B&E would best stick to writing telenova like stories. Too bad MyNetworkTV flopped w/ their telenovas. Their plot filled nonsense would fit great over there.

Archived