AMC: Monday

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep she was the first writer to go where none has gone before and that is to unabort a fetus. It may not have been boring but it was just plain bizarre ;)

Walking Fetus is great and all since I like Josh but they need to reintroduce him as a new character. Like have him be Erica and Phil's thought to be miscarried son and she just blocked out the pregnancy. She had a c section because Super Fetus was a big baby and Greg Madden, who performed her abortion, stole the baby as revenge for Erica aborting her baby years ago since Greg is a pro life whack a doodle.

• Members

Now, I love Greenlee, but why on earth is she mentioning how Spike was rescued from the accident in front of Zach? That's not going to improve the time she has to spend with Zach down there! But, Greens is crazy so w/e.

I loved seeing Myrtle sitting there when Kendall came home with Ian, Eileen Herlie can always brighten up a scene. It's too bad that Zach couldn't have been there to celebrate with them. I liked how Jack blew off Erica's phone call when he was at the Comeback - he doesn't need to be there right now.

and JANET!!! It was so great seeing her again, even if she was pretty drugged up. I doubt that will last long ^_^

• Members

Josh truly has been wasted I agree

WHat is with Apologies (the song??) Why do we have the distracting little songscredit whenever it's played--I hope they never do this again--and how come ABC even used it on Desp Housewives this week??? Is it sung by Brian Frons' daughter or something?? :P

OK WHile I'm not all that intereste din the story with Dre and his band I'm almost getting more annoyed that there IS no story with them. He's on contract and we've seen him twice this month I think. The show could do with more characters and stories right now--even newbies I have little interest in (I almost hate to say) lol

• Members

Oh I was so with you about giving them a chance. But I didn't even watch P Charles--I thought and still think they did often brilliant work with their last 6 months of The City (which they created) and their year at Loving--and not just the attention getting serial killer sotry but the show in general. In both cases they found a great way of making a modern soap but keeping true to traditional elements. I was hoping they could bring this quality to AMC but... I dunno why they can';t but they've shown no ability to do so or keep the blanace they had on that 30 minute soap so well (maybe Agnes Nixon's credit as Creative COnsultant--a c redit few took too seriously really meant more involvement than we knew...)

• Members

Was it ever mentioned why Bianca and Miranda didn't come home to welcome Ian home or did B&E once agian have Kendall and Erica act like Kendall is Erica's only daughter? Mctavish would have NEVER left Bianca out of this story. No writer is half a brain would. However B&E put togetehr don't have half a brain!

• Members

I do like that B&E are also using history as well with Erica going to Adam for help on getting someone committed (Adam did it to Dixie) and how Dr. Hilliard and Erica shared a past when she was at Betty Ford and other instances where they bring up history. They obviously know the show...now just write exciting material!

Archived