Y&R: Latham is STILL ripping off other soaps

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry hon, it isn't "supposedly" bad.

And, stealing storylines has nothing to do with quality. Quality shows steal storylines too.

And no-one said Y&R is good--what, because it's #1 it means that they shouldn't steal storylines? :D

LoL!!!

• Members

I don't see how Victoria's story is anything like Kendall's. Comas are a soap staple and they needed some way to write out AH. Until JT has himself locked in Victoria's room with a gun :rolleyes: , while everyone else is made to look like a fool to prop him, the comparison will be lost on me.

• Members

I think it has to do with someone barracading the room with a gun....if they throw in the angelic patron saint of Genoa City to lend a hand (as they did on AMC with St. Bianca returning to spread her words of wisdom and use that pixie dust of hers), then it will clearly be a ripoff ;)

I have no idea since I do not watch Y&R

• Members

Where once did I say that this is not the first time someone's gone in a coma on soaps?

It's a direct rip off of Kendall's coma :rolleyes: Victoria or the baby, Kendall or the baby, sound familiar? baby not developed enough to be born...........

I keep expecting JT or Brad to barricade themselves in her room......

Archived