New Spice Girls video: Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)

Chris B

• Members

The Spice Girls are back with their much anticipated new single, Headlines (Friendship Never Ends). Here is the video:

Also, for Americans who didn't get to experience them solo, here are some solo vids.Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) - Maybe

Geri Haliwell (Ginger Spice) - Desire

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Melanie B (Scary Spice) - Today

Melanie C (Sporty Spice) - Here it Comes Again

Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) - Not Such An Innocent Girl

What do you guys think? Any other Spice Girls fans, or am I the only one?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They look beautiful in the video. But damn is this song bad.

The ONLY one that made it solo was Mel C. "I Turn To You" was the biggest club/dance song of the year when it debuted and is still played today. Its freakin awesome.

• Members

all of those songs in the vids were terrible. An I already saw the friends video, why are posh/gerri competing for best skank in the vid for a children't charity??? :lol::lol::lol: Gerri keeps showing her abs, and posh is in the domanatrix attire. They definantly don't have their priorities straight. That vid does not go well with the song at all.

• Members

While the Spice Girls were never regarded for the best voices in the world or maybe the best written music, truth be told they represented a message and always had that message shine through in each and every one of their songs. That message was strength of woman and just being happy with ones self and accepting who you are. That shines through here., They are back as 5, stronger than ever and ready to take on the world again. The song accomplishes that. I was such a huge fan of them in the 90's and just seeing them back in the limelight has me all nostalgic. I tried to get tickets to their show in Toronto but probably like most faild. I will definitely be buying their greatest hits box set when it is available for retail in January.

Girl Power. :)

• Members

Maybe none of them has had any real success in the US, but in Europe and especially in the UK, all of them had at least one hit single.

- Emma had 5 top ten hits in the UK (one #1)

- Geri had 8 top ten hits in the UK (four went to #1, her cover of "It's Raining Men" was a #1 in many countries around the world)

- Melanie C had 6 top ten singles in the UK (two went to #1), her 2005 single "First Day Of My Life" was #1 in Germany and other European countries

- Melanie B had 3 top ten singles in the UK (one #1)

- Victoria had 4 top ten singles in the UK

"Headlines" is a very weak song and it shows in its worldwide charts positions. In the UK, it charted at #20 and in Germany the song entered the Top100 at #46 this week.

Archived