AMC: Someone is returning

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thinking the younger leading lady looking to exit would prob. be Levin Rambin...

But not sure who it could be that comes back to take her away...maybe Maria and Sam??? Someone would have to take both Ava and Lily away though.

I can't see any other younger leading lady that would/should have the same open door policy that Eden got.

• Members

As for the returning person to AMC, I am hoping it is one of the following:

Cady McClain- especially since their is some buzz about ATWT

Julia Barr

Vincent Irizarry

Eden Riegel

Jeffrey Carlson

As for the leading lady who is exiting...I feel that it is one of the following, especially from the clues given:

1- Alicia Minshew

2- Bobbie Eakes

3- Melissa Claire Egan- Even though I do not consider here a lead, something tells me that Annie may soon be meeting her swan song or a trip to the looney bin.

As for the Younger lead actor:

1- Jacob Young- Which I heard whispers of back late this summer

2- Colin Egglesfield- He has not had much of a storyline

3- The kid that plays Sean Cudahy

Younger leading actress leaving:

1- Leven Rambin

2- Ambyr Childers

• Members

So wait - this article is a bit confusing.

I think the first younger actor and leading actress that is leaving refers to Alexa Havins and Justin Bruening...right?

Then someone majorly popular is returning for good, which means they had to cut a wildly popular younger leading lady....right?

So probably Eden Reigel is coming back for good....with Levin Rambin going? I can't think of any other 'wildly popular younger leading ladies' on this show...

• Members

you know at one point people had said the same thing about Alexa Havins and Babe but the months leading up to her exit, they downplayed her role on the show so much as to make the transition easier. The same could be done with Alicia and Kendall. I sure hope not though bc I want her to stay

• Members

I sure hope it isn't true, because the bit about the major leading lady wanting out sure sounds like Alicia Minshew to me. I had thought she would stay at AMC, since I've read articles about how hard it was for her to get roles before AMC, and she's getting married to a New York chef (I think?), who couldn't easily move to L.A.. I just can't think of who else could be that hard to replace. Bobbie Eakes?

As for the hugely popular character returning, I'm hoping it's Cady McClain or Marcy Walker, though neither of these are at all likely.

And the younger leading lady is probably Levin Rambin, right? Although I guess Ambyr Childers is definitely a possibility, especially since she hasn't had a story in a while.

• Members

It sounds a lot like Alicia Minshew(Kendall) to me. This would be a devastating loss to AMC. Hopefully things will work out. The only other possibility IMHO is Bobbie Eakes(Krystal). And yeah I most definitely think ABC and AMC should offer Minshew the moon and stars for her to stay, but if she does leave, they should re-cast in 6 months or so, her character is far to valuable to the show now. Krystal, of course, I could do without (if I ever return to watching the show), but I could see AMC recasting her as well.

The actress returning spelling the final nail in the coffin for a leading lady, does sound like it could be Rebecca Budig returning, with the inferior Sabine Singh being without a job. It could also be Cady McClain, who's rumored to dissatisfied with her story as Rosanna on ATWT, coming back as Dixie (which would bring me back to AMC), which probably would mean the end of the road for Sydney Penny's Julia Keefer.

The younger leading man leaving, I think is either Jacob Young(J.R.), Brent Weber(Shawn), Jeff Branson(Jonathan, HOPEFULLY) or Colin Egglesfield(Josh).

Archived