AMC: Friday

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Good:

Annie/Zach hug. Loved it. I liked their scenes today.

Also enjoyed Emma running up into "Uncle" Zach's arms. That was cute. The 3 of them always have great scenes. Funny the only 2 good points about today's show has been Zach. What has this show come to?

The Bad:

Ava and Jon. Really those 2 are boring and useless

Adam and Krystal did absolutely nothing for me. YAWN, they were complete FF worthy

The Ugly:

I get that Greenlee hasnt gotten over what Zach did to her, nor should she but really as pissed off as Kendall was and how emotional she was getting, did she really have to say that line about her not being the only mother thats suffered. Open mouth, insert foot. She wasnt trying to be, but htat made her look so selfish and insensitive. Wrong time to say that bc th Car Seat Seance wasnt supposed to be all about her

Ryan is a damn bully and it isnt cute. I find it laughable that he has enough pull to blackball Richie from getting a job in town. Seriously what power does he have? Ryan was doing so good but this storyline is destroying him in the worst way

Aidan catching Kendall. Ugh! The one scene I really did NOT want to see. I think Monday will be a tough day seeing Kaidan get ugly with each other over Greenlee of all people

And finally Annie. She's a liar and delusional. Maybe something changes on Monday but she tells Ryan that Emma is sick from brownies Richie gave her. WTH? Emma looked perfectly fine to me. She rushes out of the apartment with Spike and Emma at night in only their pajamas and doesnt even bother to put jackets on them! If they catch a cold, Im sure Richie will have been the one to give it to them

• Members

I just didn't buy what the writers obviously wanted me to. Kendall and her kids are the victims hear. How she chose to heal or deal with it is not up to Greenlee. How dare she say that she's done everything Kendall asked. If she did, the faux friendship would not be necessary.

Sweeps better put an end to this mess the right way or I'm over this show.

• Members

Eh - I felt for Greenlee today. I can't deny my feelings here people! lol

Ava - so I thought her hair was just a joke to get some publicity? You mean to tell me that $hit is REAL? We have to watch Levin Rambin look like that until it "grows back"? They better speed that up quick. So stupid!

I love love love Wes. So cute. Ryan = lame.

Bobbie Eakes has it going ON! Loved that last scene where they busted into hardcore make-out. But I'm sure we'll sit through weeks of Tad interfering and Krystal not knowing what she wants. YAWN.

• Members

Kendall needs to MOVE THE FUCK ON! SabineLee has every right to have a limit to how much shit she's going to put up with from Kendall.

Okay, so Spike is deaf. What do we do to MOVE FORWARD? I know one thing -- living in the PAST isn't the way to move forward. Kendall, cut SabineLee out of your life, move on, and figure out the best way to deal with the situation. In other words, grow the hell up! Kendall's allowing this misery to continue in her life because she is choosing to hang on to it with this revenge plot and the Car Seat Seance.

Kendall needs to realize that SabineLee is in the state of mind she's in because of the decisions that she and Zach made that built up to Greenlee's decision to leave town. But, no. It's a "my misery is greater than your misery, SabineLee, so sit down, shut up, and let me bitch for the next six months while playing mind games with you!"

Moving on is hard -- it's difficult -- it's damn near impossible sometimes, but it needs to be done if any PROGRESS IN LIFE is supposed to be made. You don't ascend to the next level by doing your best to stay on the same level.

None of this would have ever happened if Kendall didn't choose to make an important life-altering decision without consulting with Greenlee first.

• Members

Its a term of endearment. Zach is her little brother's stepfather and Zach and Kendall have welcomed her into their home and into their family. He's good with her and she is comfortable with him. He's not her biological uncle but the relationship they have is on the lines of an uncle/niece. I have had about 1 or 2 close family friends that I have called uncle. I dont see anything wrong with this

• Members

Imagine that? A story where Kendall and NonLee act like mature, intelligent women and work to move on with their lives and are seeing at work, PRODUCTIVE and trying to balance professional lives with the aftermath of tragedy. No silly revenge plots or wishy-washy nonsense just a dose of reality. I guess that wouldn't be AMC.

• Members

Greenlee's (and Ryan's) decisions led to her not having Ryan, Spike and a baby as well. From getting impregnated with a turkey baster on David's kitchen table after Ryan told her he couldn't handle it to leaving town when Ryan swore he would reverse his vasectomy. But Greenlee has a problem with taking responsibility for her actions. Yeah she's been very sorry, sorry for herself. Greenlee can just keep on f'in with Kendall and Zach for that embryo thing (it's not like Ryan was really dead or like she can't produce more eggs) - 2 years later she kidnaps Kendall's son while she's going into premature labor with her other one - but Kendall needs to get over it now? Greenlee didn't just rip Kendall's dress off during a death penalty case this time, Kendall's two children, and Kendall, are still suffering the consequences of Greenlee's decision.

I will say Kendall should have just told her to turn herself in to the cops today and get the heck out of Fusion and called it a day. That would actually be Greenlee suffering and jumping through hoops. I doubt Greenlee would have done that, because despite claiming that she's been letitng Kendall make her jump through hoops for weeks - I guess stay away from my kids was an inappropriate hardship for her, that and Kendall having to basically force a half-a** confession out of her. And sufferin' and remembering what she did my a**, I have never seen Greenlee happier or with more friends and if she really thought about what she did she would get there's no way Kendall could forgive her.

In what reality would these two women even be working together after something like what happened - especially with the person who nearly caused the death of the two kids not confessing to the cops? One of them would have chosen to leave (or would have gotten forced out) if Fusion wasn't like a blackhole - once you're in you never get out.

I'm not crazy about the story - I really dislike the show in general right now - I would have liked Greenlee to confess to the cops and Kendall months ago and K/G to never speak to each other again unless it's to old-school Dorian/Viki, Erica/Brooke it up. Competing businesses, etc... That would have been interesting, much better story than Greenlee=Victim without redeeming herself and Z/K there to prop that notion.

• Members

No. There is no limit to how much GreenMe should have to put up with. There is no time limit on Spike's hearing loss? There is no time limit on the effects of Ian's premature birth. Greenlee hasn't put up with anything, least of all, paying for what she did to Spike. The little sociopath doesn't think she did anything wrong and will not confess that she was stealing a baby when she had that wreck that nearly ended his life. Not when she can justyify why it's everyone elses' fault she stole a baby and severly injured him due to wreckless driving in her delusional mind.

If I recall correctly, it is Greenlee's inability to move on that led to her stealing a baby and permanently deafening him. I know I'd be pretty damned pissed of my child's kidapper and injurer was walking around free as a bird and whining about her loss while looking ad the bloodied car seat from the accident she caused. And maybe if GreenMe would leave Kendall and her children alone, Kendall would not be seeking any revenge. Kendall told her repeatedly to buzz off but because GreenMe had to make everything about what she wanted rather than look at what she did, she kept stalking her victims. So Kendall can't do anything short of moving to Area 51 to get away from a psychopath that insists she belongs in her life and the lives of the babies she harmed.

The decisions that Greenlee and Ryan made are what led to her leaving town. To blame Zach and Kendall totally for Greenlee and Ryan's sham marriage and Greenlee trying to force fatherhood on an abusive man who did not want it don't work for me. She is not an innocent party here.

Greenlee is in this state of mind because this is how she has always been. Long before a baby was ever on her mind. She has always been wreckless and dangerous when the attention was not 100% on her or she wanted what someone else had.

And Kendall's misery is greater than Greenlee's delusion. So is Spike's. So is Ian's. Greenlee left them with mental and physical scars for life. All because she doesn't have Ryan's baby, and according to Madden, never could have had Ryan's baby. In all this time, she's still obsessed and has shown no growth.

Archived