AMC: Friday

• Members

And Greenlee intended (and did) steal Spike and has lied to the police, to Kendall, to anyone that she couldn't manipulate into falling for her sob story or guilting into silence for not being there for her childhood when they never even knew they were her parent. She clearly intends to keep the lie going.

When you have a car accident due to something you did that caused it - ie, reaching for a cell phone, you are negligent. People do get charged with crimes for wreckless driving. Drunk drivers have accidents too - and they are criminally responsible. And when you have an accident in the process of committing another crime, you get charged through the nose. Greenlee did not just have a tire blowout that caused her to go over a cliff. She was reaching for a phone and not paying attention to the winding road. And doing so to cover her ass because she never showed up at the hospital because... she was kidnapping Spike. You do realize that had she made it across state lines, her going for that cell phone would have been another crime on top of kidnapping a child and taking him over state lines? So who is twisting what?

And guess who would not have had to "realize she was doing wrong" had she not kidnapped a baby in the first place? That would be Greenee. She doesn't get a cookie because she changed her mind about a crime she was committing after already committing the crime. She did not just "think about taking off with Spike. She turned the car away from Pine Valley and took him. She never would have had to turn that car back around if she had not turned it away in the first place.

Guess who is also still lying to, deceiving and betraying people. Greenlee for the win again! She did not confess to Kendall that she actually steal her child and that is the reason she got into that wreck in the first place.

Oh poor Greenlee. She was in an accident too. An accident she caused after kidnapping a child, reahing for the phone after freaking out because her victim wass crying. We should feel bad for her too because it's Zach's fault... blah blah blah... she "saved" Spike... blah, blah, blah... It's the roads fault for not following Greenlee's car... There is no room for me to feel sorry about Greenlee when she hogs up all the resources feeling sorry for herself and wrapping herself in lies and revision to ignore the fact that she is a kidnapper.

Don't go on making the assumption that I care a bit for Tad. I haven't since he lied about Miranda and Adam III for the same reasons I can't stand GreenMe. But If we're talking about Madden - he was a grown man. Spike was a baby and Greenlee committed a crime against him. And can't express remorse because she's too busy making herself a martyred hero for "saving" Spike from the injuries her n-e-g-l-i-g-e-n-c-e and criminal activity caused him.

And as long as we're writing thigs off as merely accidents, as though the people behind the accidents contributed nothing to their situations, Madden "accidentally" died. It's the earthquake's fault, not Tad's. If Dixie had never given Kate up for adoption, Madden would still be alive. Tad shouldn't even be charged with a crime because he didn't mean for Madden to drown in that coffin Tad buried him in.

Really, the only difference between Greenlee and Tad is that Greenlee's intended victim somehow maganged to survive what she did to him, while Tad's did not.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Co-sign your posts RaisingKane :)

Pfffttt it does NOT matter how long Spike was taken for, he was still KIDNAPPED. 10 seconds or ten minutes, in the eyes of the LAW it's kidnapping.

I'm curious what consequences has Greenlee faced? She got a shiny new boyfriend out of the deal, Annie is her BFF and Ryan's close to forgiving her?

Seems like she got off alot easier than Babe. I hate what Babe did, but Babe did more damage to Binks than Miranda, Greenlee did LASTING PHYSICAL DAMAGE to SPIKE, damage he'll have to live with the rest of his life.

Greenlee intended to take him long before this incident, remember the lawsuit? She did that to hurt Kendall and Ryan cause they wouldn't kiss her skanky ass

• Members

Sorry, but Babe was hardly punished! Babe saw her son more during those "3 hr" vists than she ever does now that she has him living with her now! And David, her dad, was the one who did all her commmunity service! All Babe did was bitch & moan during that time, & acting like she didn't deserve it! Well, after the HELL, she put both Bianca & JR, in making them believe their children "dead", I say she deaerved it, & more!

• Members

thats not true. She sees Lil A every day and definely more than when she lost him. JR stayed true to that for months and only started to lighten up when they started to use each other. Her probatiom and community service happened off screen just like Kendall's and everyone else involved in the Cambias murder. Babe's punishment may not have been much but the fact is she WAS punished. What she did wasnt overlooked and she did face legal ramifications for it even if it was little. As far JR, puh leaze. He was never made to pay for any of his crimes, you know like almost killing numerous people. He got off easy every single time and was never punished so if Babe got a light sentence in regards to what she did to him, then good for her, bc he should have been sharing a jail cell right next to her.

• Members

Oh, GAWD, Cheap. Don't take it there... especially with a Jacob Lover. One too many agendas are going on in this thread as it is. If I have to hear mistydoll say how sweet and innocent and pure poor little JR is one more time, I'm going to ram somebody's head into a wall.

Archived