AMC: Friday

• Members

I think NonLee was right on when she told Kendall she could no longer take it between the eyes. Yeah Greenlee made a mistake but give me a break, enough is enough. She's paid like triple what Babe paid for keeping Miranda for like 25 years. Kendall/Zach have been awful to NonLee (those were still her eggs and they were VERY important to her) and Nonlee has been horrible to Kendall/Zach. It's time to move on both in terms of character and the show before they have to rename the show All My Beaten Dead Horses.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Greenlee hasnt paid for anything. At least Babe was put on probation and given community service not to mention losing custody of her son. Greenlee got off easy and pretty much everyone has moved on and giving her a free pass now except for Kendall and Zach and its Kendall's right to be awful to her. I only wish she were upfront about it instead of pretending to want to be friends

• Members

^ Wow I keep agreeing with you Cheap! I completely agree! How has Greenlee paid? She lied to the cops, her reward? She gets to ride the spotted dick.

She has YET to own up to what she did. She didn't even own it up to Kendall and her version of events was not even what we saw.

Sin I could not disagree more! Who is Greenlee to tell Kendall anything? She needs to STFU and sit there and take it.

WORD to Raising Kane and Angela's posts!!!!

HUH? What is your point? Cause this doesn't make one lick of sense. I see nothing wrong with Emma thinking of Zach as an uncle. Spike calls Annie "Aunt Annie"

WORD Cheap!

• Members

Greenlee did not make a mistake. She made a choice, and it hurt so many, babies included. And then, the nastly little witch blames everyeone else for her choice. She hasn't paid for anything. Her lies and DA father made sure of that. Erica, Babe and Krystal all paid and lost before they could move on. Unlike them, Greenlee is still lying. What exactly has Greenlee lost as a result of kidnapping and permanenly injuring Spike or being the stress factor behind Kendall's second round of premature labor? Friends? Nope. Clearly Ryan and Kendall were not her friends if she could enact running off with their son forever. Freedom? Nope. The sociopath won't tell the truth. Respect? Nope again. Too many people defending her and covering her sociopathy, including friends and relatives of her victims. I'm erally lost. Where is this supposed payment? Because a few monologues to deaf children about how she did what she did because of everyone else doesn't cut it.

Why shouldn't Greenlee have to take it between the eyes when one of her smallest victims will take it between the ears literally for the rest of his time on Earth? Why is Kendall supposed to get over what Greenlee did to her children merely a couple months ago when Greenlee's obsessing over eggs from 2 years ago?

Kendall does not owe it to Greenlee to get over anything and I don't want to hear Greenlee whine about what she lost until she confesses and goes to Statesville or checks herself into Oakhaven.

• Members

OK OK Easy there..just my opinion. Frankly, I'm no new Greenlee fan, but when you consider how many PV residents have committed HORRIFIC crimes (John, Tad, BABE BABE BABE) and have gotten off relatively free Greenlee's crime doesn't really seem AS Bad. Has she suffered? Well, not legally BUT she HAS lost lots of people who were important to her which is some kind of punishment. And Yes, the accident WAS an accident. She changed her mind and was taking the baby back. When Babe kidnapped Miranda for a long long time she didn't lose ANYTHING AT ALL. Even Bianca forgave her. Greenlee's become a pariah to most people which has to be tough. Now does she have to take it between the eyes? NO. Kendall keeps baiting her with friendship and then taking it away. No Greenlee does NOT have to take that. She chooses to. But she does not HAVE to and neither does she have to leave town as Kendall and Zach seem to want. And when she said this Kendall once again said she wanted to work on the friendship. All I'm saying is, Kendall needs to give it a rest. Forgive her or don't forgive her but enough already

• Members
lol..I know. What are the odds of this happening , us agreeing so much.

Babe lost nothing? She lost her son! 3 hours supervised visits a week was all she got. Thats hardly losing nothing. Not to mention that she was put on probabtion and given community service. Bianca only forgave Babe earlier this year after she came back to town last fall, nearly 2 years later. Babe was the town pariah in 2005 and hated by most with the exception of her parents and Jamie. Not to mention she was trashed and hated by fans and to this day people still bash her for what she did 3 years ago. Right now the only ones actively hating Greenlee are Kendall and Zach. Most people have moved on and are even nice to her again and welcoming her in. She was not hated for that long. Who are the lots and lots of important people in her life that she has lost? The only one I can think of is Kendall and thats her own damn fault. But hey she may have lost Kendall but she got her hot ex boyfriend out of it all. I guess thats a bit of a trade

• Members

Greelee's crime seems pretty bad to me. Her crime was against someone who could not possibly defend himself against her. And she abused Kendall and Ryan's trust to commit that crime.

I don't see where she's lost anyone or anything at all. Just Kendall and Ryan, who she clearly didn't mind losing when she decided to steal their child. Sure, Josh isn't entertaining a romantic relationship with her anymore, but she got Aidan instead. Her father didn't turn his back on her the way he turned on Kendall when the big egg reveal went dow, or even the way he turned on Erica when he found out about Maddie (hypocritical Jack never disappoints). No one's throwing bricks through her window. Who is she a pariah to other than her immediate victims?

Now that I think about it, everything Greenlee claims to have lost, she really just gave away when it interfered with her me me me plans.

Babe's suffering was short lived, but it was there. She got reamed out by a family court judge for her pathological lies and her son was taken away from her, rightfully so. Bianca did not turn around and forgive Babe immediately after Miranda. Sure I wanted more, but the show did not deliver. With Greenlee, they can't even deliver any suffering. Greenlee is too busy making it all about her losses.

Greenlee does not have to leave town. She does have to leave Kendall and her kids alone, something she won't do. Leaving town should not even be an issue since she should be in prison an any number of charges. Kendall's plan is to dangle freindship in front of her to get back at her, but it came about because Greenlee would not stay away from her or her kids after repeated directives - something Kendall absulutely has the right to enforce. And it has been made more than clear to Kendall that she can't depend on the law to protect her and her children. Jack wouldn't even bring charges against his precious Greenlee for stealing and driving a baby over a cliff (negligence and wreckless driving while looking for a cell phone). There's no way he'll let her be charged with harassment or stalking.

• Members

Babe stole a baby for seven months, lied about that child's indentity, kidnapped another baby LYING saying the baby was dead and proceeded to go on the run along the eastern seaboard under an assumed identity for weeks. That's a federal offense. Driving twenty minutes in the opposite direction and then turning back around isn't. She didn't cross any state lines.

And, sorry, the last thing I need is to see a Lavery watch someone get punished by the law, while Braden never paid for raping TKFP and Jonathan never paid for any of the four murders he committed... So, a small part of me is enjoying this karma for Ryan, too.

SabineLee doesn't have to take anything she doesn't want to take. If Kendall isn't ready to forgive her, then that's fine. But this bullshit of "come here, let's be friends..." and then beating her over the head is old and tired. You don't coax and cajole someone to come over to you and then kick them square in the jaw, and then think they're going to keep coming back for more. Despite what anyone thinks of the twenty minute kidnapping, SabineLee is still human and she has her limits too. Stealing a baby for twenty minutes didn't change that.

None of this garbage is going to change what happened. Spike will be deaf and Ian will have been born in July no matter how many years of probation SabineLee serves, no matter how many times Kendall bitches and shrieks at SabineLee, no matter how many people in town give her dirty looks, no matter how many years she spends single and alone.

I'm not telling Kendall to get over it. There's a difference between getting over it, and moving forward. I thought I had expressed that rather clearly when I said Kendall needs to figure out where they all need to go from here. If she hates SabineLee forever, then go for it. That's understandable. But Kendall needs to either shit or get off the pot. All she does is snarl and hiss... and then when SabineLee seems like she's had enough, Kendall's all "Oh, no, no no! Let's be friends again! Let's hang out tomorrow... at midnight... on the docks... come alone... and tell no one... YOU STUPID BABY MAIMING BITCH!"

It's also hilarious because, just a few months ago, SabineLee was supposed to "get over" what she lost and accept the fact that everyone moved on, happily ever after. Everybody on the show kept telling her that. Yeah, Ryan faked his death, Zach destroyed her embryos and Kendall made a huge life altering decision without consulting Greenlee and proceeded to lie about it. But, everyone's over it, so she should get over it too. I was saying the same thing. She should have moved on. And I'm saying the same thing about Kendall. MOVE ON! Have it out with SabineLee once and for all, and leave it there.

People "paying" for their trespasses against others is all subjective. Especially when it comes to paying for something that can't be humanly changed. Sometimes, it's never going to be enough. Just like you think SabineLee should pay through the nose for something she did, someone might think you need to pay through the nose for an offense you've perpetrated toward them.

• Members

And none of that makes Greenlee any less of a criminal. Because while she didn't cross state lines, she was in the act of kidnapping. It was a state offense instead of Babe's federal offense when she took AdamIII/James/Ace/Whatever.

And in that 20 minutes, Greenlee managed to do more harm to her victims than anything Babe could have even dreamed up. But because it wasn't for seven months, it's not as bad? It's worse. Greenlee couldn't even manage to return the baby she kidnapped in good health. It doesn't even seem to register with Greenlee.

A 20 minute kindapper is still a kidnapper in the eyes of the law. Even if the law is blinded by fathers who cover your tracks and deny the truth.

And yet, that's just what Greenlee has always done in all of her "friendships." With Kendall, with Simone, with David. with Kendall again. Because really, what exactly is it when you tell someone you want to be their friend, only to sue them for custody of her child, or kidnap said child and nearly kill him? It's what Greenlee did best during her entire marrieage to Ryan where Kendall was concerned.

How about paying at all? She hasn't. And I'll keep that in mind when I see GReenlee stop making people, especially children, pay for what everyone else did to her. That's pretty much in every speech she gives, including the one to Spike in the car about why she was going to be his new mommy.

• Members

It's called a car accident for a reason. Babe intended on lying to Bianca, lying to JR, drugging the nanny, kidnapping Little Adam and going on the run, never having to pay for her crimes. SabineLee drove off for twenty minutes, realized what she was doing was wrong and turned around. She didn't intend on having a car a-c-c-i-d-e-n-t and driving over a cliff, jeopardizing her own life as well as Spike's. Plus, it took Babe (and Jamie) close to three years to admit that what she did was wrong. She felt justified in her actions and, not only that, was getting ready to do it all over again with Josh after the Satin Slayer storyline. So, to answer your question... hell yeah! SabineLee thinking about taking off with Spike, having a moment where she realizes what it is she's doing and having a car accident over the course of 20 minutes is not as bad as intentionally and continually deceiving, lying, betraying people for seven months and then going on the run so you don't have to face the music.

And everyone's complaining about Spike because of his hearing loss, but people aren't grasping the trauma SabineLee must be going through after having survived driving over a [!@#$%^&*] cliff, landing upside down and sustaining substantial injuries herself. It's not as if she just sent the car over the cliff with Spike in the backseat with her watching from a distance. But, of course, we don't see it like that. That would humanize a human character a little too much and make us think outside of the box. As long as we forget the fact that SabineLee realized what she was doing was wrong and that moment was actually ON SCREEN, as long as we forget that she turned the car around to head back home, as long as we forget the crash was an accident, as long as we forget that she was in the car as well and has to live with the memories of the event for the rest of her life... we can sit up here, paint SabineLee as this maniacal monster and commense with the one-sidedbitch and moan sessions about the fact that she hasn't gone to jail, and bitch about the fact that she's dating Aidiot, and bitch and bitch and bitch some more.

I'm not saying anybody's opinions aren't valid -- but I just hate it when people seem to twist certain things around to fit their agenda, and omit other points or ignore them all together just to make theirs.

OMG, exactly, Gio! EXACTLY!

Tad buries a man alive, tortures him and subsequently kills him, almost sends two people innocent of the crime to prison, has sex with and impregnates a married woman... and yet, he gets the ready made family all living together in the Cool House, every single one of the Chandler kids trying to be a Martin, having everyone in town celebrate his birthday singing his praises because he's such a great man and he gets to raise one daughter and bond with the other one he doesn't know about. That's okay.

SabineLee has a boyfriend and people actually don't view her as this horrendous monster and that's just unforgiveable because of a car accident that happened after she attempted to correct her bad decision. She must pay through the nose and never have a moment of happiness because she thought about it. Never mind she thought better of it. That doesn't matter.

• Members

And I don't even LIKE this character or the actress at all! AT ALL! NOT AT ALL! If Sabine and SabineLee rode out of town tomorrow, it would be no skin off my nose. So, I know people are working overtime to see things that just aren't there and to ignore things that are.

Archived