AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yes MCE looked amazing today. Loved the way her hair was styled

Richie and Babe were hot today. Yeah she was pushing him away but I definetly saw some chemistry in that scene. Im really liking NuBabe and want to see more of her. I cant get enough of Richie. This character is just that great.

I think Zach's revenge on Greenlee is too cruel. She's finally at peace or at least moving on from the baby loss so what does he do? Start stirring the pot up. Um why? That made her crazy and angry and now he's going to set her off again.. Its going to backfire and he and Kendall are going to pay. Him playing god with her life helped screw her up and was one factor in her causing so much damage when she came back. He should go at her with his wallet, not by messing with her head, especailly knowing what she lost bc of him. He never paid for the blackout and to use that to hurt her yet again is just wrong on alot of different levels

I feel your pain. I know what its like to have your favorite couple married and TIIC never give them a honeymoon. Its beyond frustrating

• Members

I'm so tired of this show! They're lucky I watch out of loyalty. It's sad when my favorite thing is a newbie...but this nuBabe just doesn't have the spark with Wes like Alexa did...(yet).

They kept talking about in 2 weeks everything better happen...well I hope to hell there are new storylines and something else happens with this show in 2 weeks. The fall and winter is usually AMC's best time of the year!

MCE did look amazing today. I actually thought the makeup people for Greenlee should be shot. Her eye makeup was way too dark with her hair up like that. The hair up needed some lighter tones to go with it. She looked like a teenager trying to figure out how to wear makeup today.

• Members

Cam on DWTS is good cross promotion for hte show. They just aired a primetime promo for AMC about the Ryan/Annie/Richie story

Wouldnt it be a twist if this backfired on Zach and we find out that not all of Greenlee's embryos were destroyed and one was used which turned out to be Spike

Archived