AMC: Tuesday

• Members

yeah I wouldnt want that either especially after all Kendall has had to endure, but I wouldnt be surprised with the way writing has been going. Instead of paying for her crime, she gets rewarded with a hot new boyfriend. Why not throw in the baby she always wanted. I hope they dont go that route either but like I said, at this point it wouldnt phase me

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To sit and watch Kendall have to hand over the thing that has defined who she is to Greenlee would just be too much to take. It was make B&E exact carbon copies of Megan McTavish, and we probably don't even need that to prove it. Its being proven on our screens daily.

We begged for a writing change and it really has left us between a rock and a hard place all along.

• Members

It would be a slap in the face, and they'd have HUGE backlash if they did this. It would ruin Greenlee forever if they did this:

She would have maimed her own son

She would have kidnapped her own son

For some unknown reason they're invested in Sabine and Green plague at the expense of a legacy/core character(Kendall)

• Members

From SOD:

SERIOUSLY! Add in there Erica stole a baby for MONTHS, ran her car off the road and put Maddie in 100% the same danger. Sure, she did jail time, but she was still a stone cold bitch to Maria for years after. Greenlee is at least attempting to be friendly with Kendall!

• Members

Um how is Erica trying to get revenge on Greenlee? I think I might have missed that bc SOD got that wrong. Last we saw, she was trying to get Kendall to move on and put Greenlee behind her. Zach wasnt even in town when Babe had Miranda so including him is ridiculous. As for Kendall, I think its alot more personal bc its her baby and he almost died. Plus she cant just get away from Greenlee bc she has to deal with her at work. She did not have anything to do with Babe nor did she interact with her on a regular basis so it was easier to ignore her. She has alot more emotionally invested in here

Oh and I forgot to mention before that Aidan was questioning Kendall's motives as far as Greenlee is concerned. I really hope they dont have him confront her. AMC, please do NOT ruin the happy Kaidan memories I have. I really dont want that destroyed over Greenlee bc she aint worth it

• Members

to be fair, Kendall turned on him years ago. She used him, she cheated with Ryan and then had nothing to do with Aidan until she needed to use him for her own selfish purposes. They arent friends anymore and thats completely on her. Aidan thus far has always been good to her. I try to ignore him and Greenlee but if he gets in Kendall's face about what she's doing to her, well that will be too much for me to take

• Members

Zach was in town for months before Bianca found out about Miranda. He was at the freaking groundbreaking for the Miranda center and even trew a fundraiser. After he found out what Babe did he talked about revenge for about a day and then did NOTHING. Unlike Spike Miranda is his blood and he did NOTHING!

• Members

and only 1 person to end it. She pretty much said F U to Aidan when she went screwing around with Ryan in between telling Aidan she loved him and then pretty much forgot about him to focus on Ryan and obsess over his marriage to Greenlee. When she was being framed for drugging Greenlee, Aidan helped her despite all of that. When Ryan drove over a cliff, Aidan was also there again for her. He was a GOOD friend to her and the best she ever had. Unfortunetly she didnt appreciate that and took it all for granted

You are right, I forgot about that. I guess mainly bc his whole story was different and that he was mainly involved in the Edmund/Maria stuff. Him getting revenge on Babe would have been stupid as hell since he had no connection to Bianca or Miranda. Someone in Bianca's family would have made more sense. He interacted with them a handful of times. He was all crazy about the Cambias curse which is why he ran away his family, and denied Ethan from knowing he was from that family too. For him to get revenge on someone that took someone else from that family would have been a bit hypocritical on his part. Im glad they didnt go that route with Zach.

Archived