AMC: Tuesday

• Members

blood only. At that point in the show, Zach had little to do with them. He was all about Maria and loving her

And theres nothing wrong with that. It happened gradually over time and it wasnt sudden. Babe has more than proven herself to Kendall and defiently has her back. She is good to Kendall and genuinly cares about her

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Babe put her sister through a living hell for a year! Kendall getting so called revenge on Greenlee and being BFF's with Babe is why this whole storyline is a complete and total joke! Zach was ruuning around saying he wanted to be a part of Miranda's life and promsied he would get revenge. Babe has Kendall's back just like she had Bianca's back! Babe no longer even mention's Bianca or Miranda!

• Members

It wasnt a year. It was more like 7 months and that has been over and done with for about 3 years now. They have all moved on. Babe has had Kendall's back at Fusion and has helped her keep it afloat. They bonded when they were both targeted by a serial killer last year and that type of thing brings people closer together. She's come to Kendall's defense numerous times and has remained loyal to her ever since Greenlee returned. When she was having troubles with her recent pregnancy, Babe stuck by her and tried to help her get through it. Even though she isnt a partner anymore, Babe helped keep Fusion afloat while Kendall was preoccupied with her own family problems and Babe put the extra time in to pick up the slack for her. There is nothing insincere about Babe's friendship with Kendall on her part. Kendall sees that and has come to terms with it all. It was very big of her to open up and let go of the anger she had. Forgiveness can be a very powerful thing bc carrying around hate and revenge doesnt do anyone any good. Like I said, it wasnt an instant thing but it took time. Babe has earned Kendall's trust. Babe has no malicious thoughts or ill will towards Kendall. And they arent BFF. They come across more civil and tolerable of each other and will have the other's back if they need it. Its not like Kendall is making lunch plans with her or confiding her secrets with her. The only best friend Kendall has is Zach.

• Members

Decent ep. Why did Corinna (is that he rname?) end up at Fusion? is she working there too?

Ava's hair woul dbe cutting edge if it was 1993 now it just looks ridiculous and dated... Oh well

Anyone else think they could save both Annie and her bro by havign a twist in the story be that it was really their mom who was crazy--she pushed the father, she hung herself cuz of the craziness, she made it look liek it was one of the kids cuz of it, etc?

E

• Members

Erica ran her car off the road when she it a patch of ice while rushing Maddie off to the hospital after Maria gave birth. Greenlee ran Spike off the road trying to answer a cell phone after stealing Spike from his mother - who was in pre-term labor when Greenlee last saw her.

Erica and Maria were never so-called friends like Greenlee claimed she was to Kendall. I hope I never have a friend who decides to steal my one year old while my newborn premie might just be dying. Kendall doesn't need Greenlee's friendship now - it's self serving on the part of Greenlee and meaningless to Kendall. Kendall needed Greenlee to be a friend the night she went into premature labor. Instead, Greenlee chose to become Kendall's worst nightmare. Seeing Erica and Maria hate each other for years to come was genuine. Seeing GReenlee pretend like she was ever a friend to Kendall while trying to martyr herself is sickening. And it hasn't escaped my attention that every offer of friendship from Greenlee to Kendall includes at least one "It's your fault my life is ruined and Spike is hurt."

Erica admitted she was wrong. All I see Greenlee doing is blaming everyone else for why she did what she did. Erica told the court and the law the honest-to-God truth. Greenlee refuses to confess to anyone other than the spineless Aidan that she actually did steal Spkie and has evaded the law with the help of her hypocritical father who was all about Erica going to prison for taking Maddie and making excuses for his daughter who stole and permanently maimed Spike with her negligence.

I hated that there was no justice for what Babe did to Bianca, Miranda, Kendall and even JR. But after that year was up, Bianca had Miranda back without so much as a scratch - mostly because of JR. Nobody put Spike safely back into Kendall's arms after Greenlee stole him "for seconds." Kendall saw her baby bloodied up on a stretcher while having her other baby way too soon after going back into labor because she found out her "friend" took her son. He didn't wake up for days and in that time, both her children had surgery after surgery. When her baby woke up, he couldn't even hear her voice any more. So while everyone had to deal with the emotional fallout of Babe's kidnapping, Kendall and her family got do deal with that plus the very real physical damage Greenlee inflicted on both her children. And yet, whenever I see AMC, Greenlee doesn't get it at all. It's still all about her and what she lost, not what she robbed others of.

For those reasons, Greenlee is even more of a monster than Babe.

Archived