Spooky Movies!!

agathi

• Members

Hey is anyone else a big fan of Halloween? I get all into it and wear a different costume every year and watch spooky movies. What are some of your favorite Halloween traditions? What are you favorite spooky movies to watch? I watch a Halloween marathon plus other movies like Evil Dead and Pet Cemetary!! Ya know whatever is on TV. :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have the biggest horror movie collection around. If you think of it, I probably have it. Basically I take a vote with my friends every year at our annual movie fest, and bring the ones they want to watch most. Halloween (original) is my all time favorite though.

• Members

I usually get drunk on Halloween with my friends and party it up Tara Reid style. But as far as spooky movies, the ones I usually think of are:

• Friday the 13th
  • Halloween
  • Nightmare on Elm Street
  • The Exorcist
  • IT
  • Hellraiser
  • Scream
  • Wrong Turn
  • I Know What You Did Last Summer
  • The Shining

I'm sure I missed A LOT of other spooky movies, but these are the only ones that comes to mind! :lol:

• Members

Definitely having a scary movie marathon with my friends :D

We're kicking it off tomorrow with that new Lifetime thriller about witches called The Gathering .. one of our friends really wants to watch it, and basically picked that as her movie to watch .. I haven't heard much about the plot, but Jamie Lynn Sigler from the Sopranos and Peter Gallagher from the OC are both in it .. I just hope the movie is as good as my friend is hoping it to be :)

Archived