ATWT: Are they really treating Luke and Noah the same

• Members

Check out this site for what the kisses really looked like when they taped them, they were cut off majorly.

http://www.astheworldturns.net/

Go to Shows -> Previous Shows

First you will see for the 10-3 show they were going to kiss, though we were lead to believe they were not going to by what we saw.

Then check out the one that really pisses me off, go to the archives for the kiss they had on 9-26 it is towards the end of the recap, the kiss lasted like 10-15 seconds, and they kissed twice during it, we only saw a second of it on screen though.

I am steaming mad :angry:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't see the big deal.

A year ago, showing two men kiss on daytime wouldn't even be an option. Now they finally show it, and its still not good enough?

Its called one step at a time. Instead of complaining about 8 extra seconds of kissing, be happy that our community is finally being shown in a non-gimmicky storyline.

• Members

I agree with you I really do, but I also don't like being lied to by TPTB that say over and over again this is being treated like every other storyline, which clearly it is not, I did not see that nasty a s s Craig and Meg kiss and sex scene being cut out at all the other day.

• Members

Hmmm... I'll tell you why I think this is a big deal: You are right about how things have changed and ATWT is the only soap that has really committed to a gay couple. However, all this "We are treating them equally" "this is for real" bla bla bla and, in the end, they're hiding behind their fingers by hastily cutting off the kisses (or even implying the kisses)? I'm sorry, it's not called one step at a time. It's called hupocrisy.

Archived