DAYS actor out

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, I think a young sexy male in his 20s, a Horton, was needed. Again, poor casting is to blame. I always wanted Jeremy and his father Mike to have the same problems that Bill and Mike had. Jeremy could have been the future of the show, played by a dynamic actor. Ah well, Jett could be an interesting character too, if played by an actor, and not a model

• Members

If it was an actor with substance and sexiness, like Jensen Ackles Eric, I'd be all for it, because Jensen is a hell of an actor. With TD, its like he fell out of a Hollister poster and stumbled onto a television set.

• Members

I´m not surprised he is out. I started to somewhat accept him lately, but he and Jett were clearly an idea of the old Wyman/his casting director team. And the decision to destroy the only remaining atleast somewhat working teen couple just before summer and feature three totall newbies instead was one of the most stupidest ever.

It´s somewhat understanable they decided to replace Abby with Stephanie because her parents are on the show, even if that means Sheffer has to revisit the "I will never do this incest pairing" of Max/Stephanie. But the Jett/Jeremy combo was a bust from the beginning.

And about Marcus. Is Jett even still on? He is not in any spoilers, his proffesion of love for Chelsea was put under the rug immediatelly after and she is not thinking about him/visiting him and seems to be drawn towards Nick again. Sheffer even gave them their own storyline (the kids) while Jett is not even a part of the sorority male auction! And Stephanie Sloane was so sure he is out.

I think either he was fired too, or they changed their mind at the last moment and decided to test him against Billie as a part of a completely new storyline which starts after all this drama with Andre, John and Sami ends.

Archived