DAYS actor out

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I grew to like Donovon but he isn't needed and I knew it was coming with Ed here now. I expect Marcus to be next and I am quite surprised he wasn't first. He has already been backburnered.

I have a feeling what happens with Stephanie will now be dependent on what Darin does next year. His contract is up and, if he bolts, then I think she is a goner. I think that is one reason why Days keeps going back to Max/Stephanie while also not really going full throttle with it. They don't want to build up long-term story for someone who may be leaving. I like Hennig and Brooks so I hope they don't leave. The show needs young characters.

• Members

THANK GOODNESS!

Trevor was getting better and Jeremy had potential but the younger cast doesn't need to be that large and especially now when we need vets! I am not suprised he was fired now I just want Marcus Patrick fired and Jett to die or something. I am glad Jeremy left town as a way to EVENTUALLY(which means mabye in a year or two) return, just not now or in the near future. Jett....is just useless and I see his character having no point of living.

• Members

He was terribly miscast. I always thought he looked like a Ken Doll brought to life by supernatural means. LOL! But it looked as if they were planning a storyline of redemption for him. I think they were planning a childhood sexual abuse storyline for Jeremy as a way to garner some redeeming sympathy for the character, but changed their minds and fired the actor instead.

Archived