DAYS- Possible Casting Spoiler?

Ponz

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If she is being brought back for Philip, I feel sad because that would mean her dream marriage with Brady is over. She and Philip might make a good story, though. I just think having Philip in a story with Lauren would make more sense.

Maybe she will hook up with Shawn and leave Belle open for another hot guy down the road since she is in college and will be at the hospital a lot now. Come on hot doctor to sweep Belle off her feet and out of Philip and Shawn's life at least for a while.

• Members

Blackwood is there but Bart is also included in the character bio part while Chloe isn't. I think it is just a mistake and they haven't updated it in like two months. Which goes to show why we should hope DAYS never goes to a picture opening if it takes forever to change a website think how long it would take to edit an opening.

• Members

Well 'jcar03' looks like you were wrong.

It's all true! Brandon Beemer confirmes it on his board. Nadia is indeed coming back.

http://brandonbeemer.com/forum/index.php?topic=1041.msg10583

You need to be a member to view his post. But he basically answered a fan question about this. He said it's all true and he's very happy about her return. His exact words "She is a class act and I couldn't be happier."

He says she was approached with a great storyline. And since DAYS might not be around for much longer she wanted to come for a while and see everyone she grew up with. He said DAYS was one of the best times of her life.

-----

Btw. I don't get why Chloe needs to get together with any of the guys. Why can't she just come back and still be married to Brady?! She can be in a story without any romance involved.

Archived