DAYS- Possible Casting Spoiler?

Ponz

• Members

Truly, I don't know or even want to know where the hell they're going with this. I think most of us agree that the Shawn/Belle/Phillip group needs a rest and you just know a Chole addition would just add to the exposure of that group.

But OF ALL PEOPLE TO BRING BACK, WHY NADIA?

-They could've given Leann Hunley a contract.

-They could've brought back Louise Sorel.

-They could've brought back Matt Ashford.

....yet we get this? :rolleyes:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I think it's a good idea. I'm not sure how much they are paying her, but Jay Kenneth Johnson needs a love interest, Philip and Chloe were popular for a lot of young viewers, and the Shawn, Belle, Philip triangle needs spicing up. Beemer, Madison, and Johnson are all attractive, capable actors, and if they bring back a divorced Chloe, with a slight edge, it should be interesting. Especially if Belle shows jealousy if Chloe and Philip reconnect.

• Members

I hope DAYS pairs Chloe with Shawn. Belle & Phillip are the better couple. Martha Madison(Belle) has better chemistry with Jay K. Johnson(Philip) and did with Kyle Brandt (ex-Phillip) than she does with Brandon Beemer(Shawn), who had better chemistry with Farah Fath(ex-Mimi). I also think that Jason Cook(ex-Shawn) had better chemistry with Martha(Belle). DAYS should break up Shawn & Belle for good or if they insist in keeping Belle with Shawn, then re-cast Shawn with a good actor like Chad Brannon. Brandon Beemer was promising at first, but he is just one note, pissed/jealous/angry and that's it!

• Members
Well, I think that's just Shawn for ya, it was pretty much the same with Jason. Only thing is Beemer does it way better. I giggled almost every time Jason's Shawn was in a fighsty mood. Can't blame the actor for what's in the script.

I agree though The pissed Shawn is getting tiresome, they need to write the character in another way. On the other hand maybe they should write Belle in another way. Because I think I would be pretty pissed and angry if I were Shawn too. She's acting like a spoiled annoying brat. It sure doesn't help when Philip sticks his nose were it doesn't belong either.

Archived