Y&R Discussion: Week of September 17th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this was an extremely BAD episode!! I don't hate Y&R though it sucks compared to the 2006 and earlier. This used to be my fave soap. But I gotta say, this was a really horrible episode: The divorce party, JT's "firing," just everything about it was not working. Disappointing.

• Members

I had to roll my eyes at the whole 'divorce party celebration' I don't give two flips about Lily and now that they have her swapping spit with another man that could possibly be a fraud, I could care even less.... I still go in my belief that Cane is shifty and not even Jill's son....and now that they have him paired with Lily, a part of me sees the big NEON sign that says DOOMED.

The only thing I am interested is this deal that Victor has cooking; and the downfall of Jack...

• Members

My mother and I just finished viewing Monday's episode, and we are currently sharing a tall glass of Alka Selzer...

Why did everyone in the Club Indigo scenes look like SOUL TRAIN Line rejects? And I could have sworn th Indigo is supposed to be a jazz club...so why did the music playing make the joint look more like KIDS INCORPORATED?

• Members

I don't think LML is making Cane turn out to be a fraud, not with the way he's treating Amber. I used to think Cane was a fraud (re: March 2007 cryptic phone call) If you thought the 9/17/07 ep was bad, wait till you watch the 9/18/07 ep. One word: Yikes! The show needs new writers.

I'm interested in Victor's plan for Nikki & Jack. I have a strong feeling that IF Jack goes down, he's bringing Victor down with him. Remember Senator Bodie?

Archived