Frons dishes the soaps on Soapnet.com

• Members

ok first of all, I am no fan on Daniel, but he was able to get frons to talk about AMC, GH and OLTL for about equal timing. The last previews, before Daniel came along, he(Frons) literally spent 6 minutes on OLTL, 7 on AMC and 13 on GH. Good job Daniel!! He actually talks about some good stuff for OLTL. Some different stuff, sort of.

http://soapnet.go.com/specials/fallpreview07/index.html#

check it out.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't get it to open, but from what I've read, he's basically catering to YOUNG soap fans, people who've only been watching the last few years(ie teen girls and whatnot)

Ugh.

Anyways he actually said this in regards to AMC:

"Someone in our offices said it (Greenlee & Aidan) is a great story because Aidan has his shirt off alot".

Seriously he needs to STFU, no wonder ABC is a shithole when it comes to soaps.

• Members

OLTL recap:

Frons talks about:

Dorian being a mother again.

Viki-he talks a lot about Viki; that she will meet people in the real world and she meets Farah Fath character Gigi.

He says the big story for all fall is Marcie vs Todd for baby Tommy.

He talks about Rex/Adriana. He says that Farah Fath character will bond with Rex. He says that JPL and Farah has great humor and they are glad that they found somone that could do great comedy with JPL. She will be a threat to Adriana.

He says he enjoys Starr, Cole, Markko, and Langston and how Patrick will affect Starr/Cole. We will learn more about Langston/Marrko.

Also Antonio/Cristian and says that Ron loves them and want to give them romances this fall. He talks about Talia/Sarah. Frons says that both Vega brothers will be in romances the same time.

Jared he will cause problems for Jess/Nash and then he will cross over to Natalie. He says that he is the new trouble maker in town.

• Members

GH

Emily/Nikolas

Lulu/Logan

Sonny/Kate/Ric/Trevor

Jason/Liz/Lucky/Sam

AMC

Kendell and Zach vs. Greenlee and Aiden

* wow Frons compared Sabine to Kathleen/Audrey Hepburn

Ava/JR/Amanda

Hannah/Zach/Kendell

Annie/Ryan

Adam/Krystal

Tad/Kathy

• Members

Well the only thing I hated about AMC was he mentioning Adian/Greenlee! Right now they are booooring! ZZZzzzzz

I liked the fact that there are gonna be more storylines for AMC and so I excpet more balance!

I am excited for Krystal/Adam, Kathy/Tad, Hannah/Zach/Kendell

• Members

Dorian a mother again? I hope this doesn't concern Langston. Goodness, please don't tell me Langston's a Cramer or will be a Cramer.

I like someone trying to get with Rex. Adriana's interst disappeared a while ago. It will be good to finally see the tables turned for them.

Who's Patrick? Instead of adding another person, how about someone works on making Starr and Cole more interesting?

Archived