ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Members

I think one of the hookers told Lily that Winston just took Noah from Cheri, after finding her in bed with some other man. Margo acted like she didn't need to investigate...she had a smoking gun and Dusty lying about said gun. That's more proof than they usually have to railroad someone in Jokedale. :lol:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd like to see some bangs, other than that, I like the length. Sometimes if her cut is too short, it makes her face look too angular. I don't particularly like the way her hair is in the bumpers, where it's chin-length.

*snort* Don't like Katie's hair. It's like they do nothing with it...just make it look straighty-mcstraight-straight. It's boring. I didn't like that style (with the front longer than the back) when Emily had it either. Or Abigail, like five years ago. *snaps fingers* that's who I remember having that cut...Abi.

• Members

It amazes me how they can make Tom so smart and never show him but make Margo as clueless as it comes whenever she's in her scenes....

I wonder what she's going to say when she learns who the real killer was? Most likely she will simply lecture both Lily and Dusty for not letting Oakdale PD do their jobs and putting themselves and their loved ones in danger.

It's funny how the citizens of Oakdale solve almost every case that the Jokedale PD can't even catch a simple clue on.

Archived