ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, at least Jack wasn't screaming at the sick lady....just thinking she was losing her marbles.

Brad is actually blossoming into a decent human being. :)

Col. Mayer is a scary guy.

Previews SUCK. :angry: Pissy is one seriously twisted human being to keep inflicting the horror that is Kack upon us. Reason 43287 on why I hate Katie...."I have Jack, I have the kids...aren't I a great and wonderful human being for being mature enough to think Carly wouldn't try and kill herself and Sage to get Jack's attention???" :angry:Bitch, please.

• Members

A little too much Carly illness today (how many scenes can we have where Carly is ill and Jack doesn't recognize), but other than that excellent show.

Even when Henry tried to get Katie to be petty, she showed how much she has matured.

Loved the Nuke stuff. Hope we don't have to wait a week for the next scenes.

Previews look great. Winston vs Lily!

• Members

Ok, I have to say Friday's show was excellent! I didnt ff any scenes. Richard Culliton did a good job writing the script! Now if Noah's Dad was abusing Cheri. How did he get custody of Noah? He was reported by Cheri. There were police reports. Funny thing how the Oakdale PD didnt do any digging into Cheri's past. Talk about horrible police work. LOL I loved the Lily/Luke/Noah scenes. Noah is being a big a$$ towards Luke. If I were Luke I would move on and find someone new. I also loved the Col Mayer/Noah scenes. It is obvious the Col knows his son is gay. Why didnt Noah just spit it out? And when the Col confronted Luke he(Noah) should have stood up for Luke. What a wimp! The Maddie/Noah scenes were done very well too. I actually saw Maddie with a back bone.

The Carly/Sage stuff was great as well. I cant wait to see Maura play this story out.

Next week's previews looked great!!

And it was nice to see Tommy!! :P

Archived