OLTL Discussion: Week of September 10th

• Members

NM seemed off to me and I have to blame the writers and director, they didn't give him any lines to say that were normal for Michael nor did they give him any natural blocking to act out. I really thought at that point NM needed to take over, he knows his character and his character would have grabbed Marcie and held onto her.

Todd is being so awful I understand he has legal rights, but I will never say he "deserves" his son. He has not shown me any reason to think for a milisecond that he "deserves" him. fetilizing an egg doesn't make you deserving of anything, but I will admit legally he has a right to him.

I just want someone to say that Starr and Jack were not raised by Todd, How many times have they actually lived with him and him alone? They were raised by Blair, and Dorian and the nanny....none of who are related to Tommy and will have no legal rights to raise him. That is why I feel the kid has a better chance being raised by Mike and Marcie even though legally they will never get him.

I just think Ron is not meeting any expectations for me at all, I feel the actors at times are doing so great with what they are given but even then the dialogue and interactions are terrible ( imo) Kathy did pheonomenal but I thought some of the stuff they had Marcie say were either boring, or didn't seem to fit with what was going on> I am not impressed with Ron at all and I feel that the writer he hired to replace the one he fired is not doing a good job.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep! This is all part of why I could care less about Todd and don't want him to "raise" Tommy.

I'm not feeling anything from him on why he would want to raise Tommy, outside of the "He mine!" BS. He hated Mad Mags and tried to kill her even when she was pregnant... and even at one point said that he didn't care about their kid... and now suddenly he does? Why? I'm not seeing it.

• Members

I'm waiting for the day that everyone involved in this Tommy storyline has to pay...John, Michael, Rex, and Adriana. I know I should be feeling for Marcie but I don't, and for most days I don't find myself feeling for anyone but Tommy, he's the one that is going to get hurt when all is said and done.

It's hard for me to stay focused on the show because I miss Viki SO much.

• Members

Finally! I've been waiting for an ep like this from OLTL since February 2007! Ron C. has revved this up & I hope he doesn't slow down anytime soon. While 9/13/07 wasn't great, it was miles above the crap they've been passing off as entertainment for months. The only gripe: Kathy's over-acting, the stiff McBain lawyer & the obsession with John McBain/Michael Easton. I watch all 8 shows (y'all better invest in a DVR), and not one of them has a central character except for OLTL. Solution: Get rid of Easton. I have a feeling that the Easton hard-on will ruin the Todd vs. McBain/Tommy story. The damage has already begun. Does or will Ron C. have more control over OLTL than Higley did? I hope so.

Written by

Aida Croal

Leslie Nipkow (when's she leaving?)

Directed by

Richard Manfredi

• Members

I complete agree, I can't believe there is support for Micheal after willing participating in a kidnapping because he felt he would be a better father. Lest we forget his trying to keep Todd comatose and not let his family see him to cover his crime. For all those Marcie sympathizers I will feel sorry for her when she is kidnapped on her wedding day, repeatedly raped, tied and injured. framed for murder and put on death row, has her husband taken away, has all her friends turn against her, is executed and revived, told about a child that is not dead then kidnapped again, stabbed, drugged beaten, then told its your fault and we dont want to give you back your son--Please! You fans kill me, if that had happened to a woman it would be so much more sympathetic, no matter how you feel about Todd, the last two years I wouldn't wish on anyone.

• Members

I agree completely! I can't wait for it to come out in court that Rex faked the death certificate and that Michael knew about it.

Todd has every right to his son. He has been looking for that baby since day 1 and when there was any hint of his baby's location he pursued that lead. Meanwhile Spencer, Miles, Rex and Michael did everthing to impede his progress.

So if not for theif interference Todd would have his son, and the McBain's would have adopted another baby legally!

• Members

I actually came back for this storyline but from what I have been reading and seeing majority of the people are on Todd's side in this. Micheal and Marcie are not looking good. I feel for Marcie because she did not know but now she knows and is about to look stupid. As for Mc Dud, Rex and Micheal I feel nothing for them and hope Todd brings them nothing but pain. I 100% on Todds side.

• Members

Oh give it two/three months, I'm sure when Marcie does something... it will erase all the evil that Todd has ever done; and he will be the "good" guy while ruining Marcie (and not Michael, that's long gone). Marcie's has some sympathy, but most of the people are mostly Todd's side, because of all that he's "suffered" for the son he tried to kill and didn't care about at first. Todd's suffering means nothing for me... he's getting paid back in those two years for all the mess he dished out and barely got punished for, so... <_<

Yep, Marcie and Tommy the only real innocent people here. John, Michael, and Rex were all somewhat wrong... and Todd stirred the pot up with Spencer.

• Members

I cant stand Marcie. She is annoying as hell and I really hope Todd gets his son back. Michael and Rex need to be locked up as does everyone else that was involved in this kidnapping plot. Todd is hte only one I feel sympathy for

What is the deal behind Jessica and Jared?

Archived