OLTL Discussion: Week of September 10th

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh at the end of the show? Because I just checked and it wasn't in the beginning on Monday ( which was the day I really disliked and felt like the dialogue was ectremely off as was the blocking and stage direction especially for Michael McBain) It was a writer that I had never heard of before. She threw me off but I already forgot her name LOL

• Members

OLTL's credits are listed as...

Created by

Agnes Nixon

Executive Producer

Frank Valentini

Written by

Ron Carlivati (HW)

Shelly Altman (BDW)

Janet Iacobuzio (BDW)

Chris Van Etten (BDW)

Victor Gialanella (BDW)

(Episode Script Writer)

Leslie Nipkow (Script Editor)

Hope this helps you to better understand the credit listings.

Some say that Gialanella & Higley are close friends, so if that's true, will Carlivati fire him, will he quit, or just stay put? How is he as a BDW, or a writer in general for that matter? I'm unfamiliar with Gialanella's work.

• Members

They are only doing this because it is the only way to get the audience to buy this sh!t. This case should not even see the inside of a courtroom.

And Rex's high and mightly attitude? Funny, he didn't feel that Todd was this monster when he took his case AND HIS MONEY. Rex changed only because he found out his friend had the kid. He then commits a crime, and no one has a problem with this?

Todd's NUMEROUS wrong doings does not validate Marcie and Michael's claim on that child. And Michael??? Who would want their kid raised by such a snatch? What kind of a man is he to stand there and allow everyone, BUT HIMSELF, to get their due? He is so opposite a man.

The only crumb the audience received was to watch John be suspended. That is all, and it was a very very very small crumb because Bozo was so regretful in doing his job... Moron!

This story sucks, and I just don't believe Marcie/Kathy could be any more annoying. It's just not possible - but we shall see!

I don't care for OLTL at all, but I wanted to see Rex get his. That won't be happening because of the way Rex is currently written. Ron is off to a loser start!

ANDREA

• Members

It matters not what was brewing between Todd and Spencer. The only important fact is that Todd did NOT give up his son. He had been looking for him. He then enlists the help of a PI who got his license from the inside of a Captain Crunch box. Todd is then led to believe his child is dead while Michael knows he has physical custody of said child.

No matter what Todd has done in his past, he is not WRONG here. This is one of the few times the man is not wrong. Even if Michael did not know the truth, he and Marcie still have no legal leg on which to stand. Todd did not give his child up.

This story REEKS of bad writing, and the biggest clue is what is being done to Todd in order to sell it. I saw that

. What kind of sh!t is that? It's only going to be used against him... Bad bad writing!

ANDREA

• Members

I don't care if Todd didn't give up the child... Blair didn't give hers up either, and he kinda did the same thing that Michael was doing (keeping a child from their bio parent). Todd is "evil," and he will always be "evil" because that's how he's written... but nine times out of ten, he ususally gets his way. And this won't be any different; because he will eventually get Tommy whether it's through the right channels or not, whether he should or not.

Archived