How many soaps are you watching now?

• Members

I tape 3 soaps but finding time to sit down and watch has been proving to be difficult since school ended back in April. Real life must be getting in the way.

I used to watch entire Days episodes but now I don't hesitate to FF to stuff I find boring (mainly the "teen" scene). Ditto with ATWT (the Carly/Jack/Katie triangle and at times Luke/Noah..although both have begun to spark my interest in the past week). I'm still watching GL in its entirety and I don't think it's as bad as many people make it out to be.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With Passions gone, I am down to 8 off and on.

I tape Days, B&B, ATWT, and GL. Days I watch everyday and the others I an off and on with because I think they are terrible right now. It depends what is going on I guess.

AMC and OLTL I watch on Soapnet and I am liking them alot so I tune in everyday lately. GH and Y&R...I watch them off and on but more off then on. They are both awful right now.

• Members

LOS ANGELES

Not sure why I am looking at 11:am Young & Restless.

looking at more of 12:30pm B&B

1pm ASTWT never did stop looking will check out ,DAYS & OLTL or soapnet

then heading out door be work 2pm

Guiding Light 2pm cbs internet great

Over past three years I stop caring about Guiding Light.......much but

• Members

None religiously right now. Went back to Days but it really isn't that good anymore. Was a die hard B&B fan, but that show is an absolute mess and it isn't getting any better. Bell needs to go and let someone who can actually write take over. I do catch AMC on Soap Net a couple of times a week, but it's not interesting enough to keep me watching every day.

• Members

AMC and ATWT right now. Well, half of ATWT. I used the FF a lot for that soap. If it weren't for Luke/Noah, I prob. wouldn't be watching at all.

I was on GH for quite awhile, but ever since I moved and started working full-time, I've given it up. I keep up online, but nothing has me wanting to come back. The Liz/Jason thing really turned me off, so until that baby of hers actually becomes Lucky's....ugh!

• Members

I watch As the World Turns, i find it to be the most entretaining soap, also i am enjoying the gay love story of Luke and Noah. I tape Days of our Lives, GL lost me with the Josh and Cassie forever and ever story. Y&R is not what it used to be (boring!), All the ABC soaps are a big mess (models instead of actors)

Archived