How many soaps are you watching now?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am watching DAYS 5 days a week.

GH once in a while. Y&R 3-5 times a week, ATWT 1-3 times a week and that is all. B&B gets my attention once in a blue moon when I am bored.

I have basically stopped watching AMC/GL/OLTL completely and well PASSIONS is now on DirectTV and there is NO WAY IN HELL that I am paying to was PASSIONS!

• Members

GH and OLTL, and Ryan's Hope on SoapNet.

I was right in the middle of the Egyptian story and they stopped it and started all over again. That kind of bummed me out, but I had never watched Ryan's Hope so it wasn't a total loss, to see the beginning, especially Justin Deas. He was as quirky then as now. So many familiar faces on RH, unbelievable. Once they get in the soap business they tend to stay in the soap business, if not on the same soap. I hope one of these days, SoapNet decides to run the soap Loving. That's the one I want to see over again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't live in the US or Canada. But thankfully I get daily episodes from some friends. So I'm watching DAYS, ATWT and B&B.

DAYS is the first soap I started watching, so I watch that one even if the stories happends to be a bad at the moment. Havn't missed an episode of ATWT and B&B for over a year though. Stopped watching GH because I was bored with it.

• Members

The only show I watch everyday now is THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL. I also watch ONE LIFE TO LIVE everytime my uni schedule doesn't dictate otherwise, so I guess I watch it as regularly as I can. Y&R, my all time favorite soap? Haven't seen for almost two weeks and am not missing it. And that saddens me so much. ATWT I watch everytime the Luke and Noah storyline is on.

Archived