ATWT: Carly Spoiler

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol, you're calling it right. He does blame her. He gets a call while he's at the shower that she's been in an accident, and of course, it's all Carly's fault.

I've always liked CarJack, however I am one of those fans that think they needed a break, and I became a fan of Kack (I think that's their couple name), however, I couldn't give a flyin monkey's ass if Katie went clink boom next week and Jack forgot all about her.

Jack is being blinded by her shiny glittery hoo-ha and it's pissing me off. Jack has always been a jerk, but he's never been an ass. And that's that he's acting like.

• Members

They are really writing Jack right now as the person who is going to be kicking his ass every day and twice on Sunday when the truth comes out about Carly.... He'll be kicking himself even MORE when he sees that his brother, and not him, is the one that is by Carly's side.

As for Katie, of course she's going to turn this moment into a "What about me?" moment, and sniff around not only Jack but also around Brad double time, staking a claim to have them shower her with "It's okay, Katie's"

In some ways, I am glad this is happening....

• Members

That is the one hope I'm clinging to to get me through all these "Jack the Jerk" moments. The moment he realizes what a jerk he's been, he'd better be mighty sorry.

LOL...Katie will cement her place at the bottom of Jack's "Things to Do" list. Carly in trouble? Sorry, buh-bye, Katie...even if I just have to chew her out, it comes before spending time with you. I hope Katie gets caught doin' Brad at the farm. Preferrably in Jack's bed. :D

• Members

As much as I love Carjack, I agree they needed a break. Too much damage had been done. But I think the last thing they needed was for either of them to move into other relationships and think the pairings with Simon and Katie did unnecessary damage to both characters. They had plenty of story options without resorting to either pairing. The big problem for me is in both cases instead of putting Simon and then Katie in the kind of stories that Jack and Carly normally get with lots of drama and angst, they lowered them all into typical Katie stories with way too much fluff. Both Paul and Terri could have handled more intense stories for a change but instead we get utter nonsense. Having Jack reduced to talking about orgasms just shows how ridiculous it all is.

This nonsense needs to end now! It's just destroying all of the characters involved!

• Members

:lol: I gagged the day they aired the episode of Jack getting hot and heavy with Katie on the WOAK counter...that was just a serious 'Upchuck" moment for me.

They wrote Jack as a completely heartless person....even Jack of old wouldn't have turned his nose upright at how his children felt about the whole situation....

Archived