ATWT: Carly Spoiler

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I am looking forward to is seeing Jack realize that even Carly can't be blamed for what's happening to her....he's so quick to turn on the blame meter on her, so it will interesting to see that for once Jack can't try to fault her for her condition, once he learns.

I have a feeling that Brad will be going toe-to-toe with brother Jack; because I know Jack will be swooping down to snark about this and that at Carly....

• Members

Good grief, that would be a hoot within itself, considering that we the viewers are to honestly believe (*cough, cough*) that Brad is Jack's older brother now that Austin Peck is in the role. Now we possibly will see 'older' brother battling again for Carly's affections.

The thing is this, who will the kids blame once they learn about Carly's condition...I know the minute Parker learns, he's going to be like "Uh uh, dad needs to be the one by mom's side." I just see some angst all the way around in this story.

• Members

It's pure speculation on my part, but what I'm expecting to see happen is Jack helping Carly, Katie helping Jack and Brad helping her.

I'd like to see Jack and Katie deal with Carly's illness together, but considering Katie is still on the outside where they are concerned, I doubt she'll be able to do much more than play a supporting role to Jack in his attempts to help Carly.

I saw someone say they wouldn't mind seeing this turn into a "Stepmom" kind of story on another board yesterday. Honestly, I don't think I'd mind that either.

• Members

Ugh! I see now it is Holdumb that convinces Jack there should be a Kack baby :wacko: Why on earth is Holden so supportive of this relationship after the way Katie hurt him and his family? I know he has never been a Carly fan but Katie??? Between this and the way he has been acting lately, I think it's time he go searching for that other half of his brain. Clearly it's gone MIA again!

I sure hope the drifting apart happens before the wedding and before a fluffbunny haas been created to have to remember this dreadful story for eternity. And despite the fact JP likes to kill babies, she'd probably let this one live. I think it has to happen before they find a place to live since I can't imagine they really want to build another set :huh:

Archived