ATWT: Carly Spoiler

• Members

^^^house hunting? Seriously??? LOL...well now we know it ain't happening, we can't afford new sets. And WTG Katie...obviously her shock over Jack not wanting her Spawn is short lived. No doubt she thinks she can "persuade" him otherwise. <_<

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Ryan for these good spoilers. That shovel that Silas hit Jack with must have damaged his brain because he sure hasn't used any brain cells lately. Maura is going to hit this new storyline out of the park. I hope Brad doesn't blame her for the accident and is there for her. Jack needs to take those blinders off or he's going to end up regretting a sh__ load of things and by then it may be too late to do anything about it.

• Members
Can't wait!! :D

I'm going to have to start watching again, just to see the new Carly storyline. She has been, and always

will be one of my favorite actresses....she not only has good comedic timing, chemistry up the wazoo with

everyone, and great dramatic range, but she's so beautiful and seems to be a very nice person off camera.

• Members

Oooooh good point...after all LML piggybacks off of some of Jean P's stuff; so I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't do the same by taking a page out of the Victor Newman storyline.......

I am going to guess and throw this out there.....I have a feeling that with Brad's involvement, there most likely will be a wedding; only thing is that while Jack is married to Katie, he'll be continuously drawn to Carly, not knowing at all what the heck is going on with her; while Katie will be gravitating towards Brad, purely for the fact that his attention that was once on her, will no longer be.... Either way it goes, the endgame down the line will be Bratie and CarJack....that's how I see it possibly being played out. Something tells me there most likely will be a wedding but a very short-lived marriage.

• Members

Exactly PJ. This is what I think happened!! She got her head bounced around pretty bad by Kit and took some hard slugs from her also before she finally took care of Kit. Silas didn't pull any punches either!!

Somebody mentioned Jack taking care of Carly but I don't think so. I think she will swear Brad to not tell anybody what is going on and he will be watching out for Carly. I hate to say it but this Brad is turning into a pretty nice guy some of the time. I loved the first Brad and didn't think much of any of the others and really did not like this one at first but I'm getting use to him.

Bettybee

• Members

It will be Brad that will be involved mostly...that's what I'm thinking...Can you honestly blame her if she wants Brad to keep ti quiet; especially after how Jack talked to her... it's going to be better this way seeing someone else being there for Carly, and having Jack having to see it all the time.

• Members

Unless TC is leaving the show, I can't see the writers giving Katie another short-term marriage. Therefore, if the wedding happens, I think the marriage will last for a while.

As much as I wish otherwise, I'm not expecting it to happen. Jack and Katie get interrupted more than any other couple I can think of on ATWT. Because of that, I can't imagine their wedding will go off without a hitch.

• Members

First, since Katie hasn't managed to change his mind on anything, I doubt Jack suddenly backtracks and declares he wants a honeymoon baby.

I just read Carly tells Brad...and I don't think there's any way he wouldn't tell either Jack or Katie. Jack may have declared them "not friends", but everyone knows anger goes out the window when it involves someone you love being truly ill. With my luck, however, Katherine, Sainted One of Oakdale, will either be "told" or overhear Brad talking to Carly right before the wedding and insist the wedding be stopped so she can tell Jack herself.

I really hope Kack doesn't marry...it's just so. damn. lame. Katie shouldn't be saddled with her third marriage in three years. Who does she think she is, Brooke Logan? And Jack needs to learn from his past mistakes, this wouldn't be the first time he married someone else to "stop" feeling things for Carly.

I just don't see the sudden need for Carly to be ill, if it's not about delaying the wedding. There was a future spoiler that said "Jack and Katie start to drift apart." I need that to be happening...SOON!!!! Plus, interestingly enough, TC has vacation time coming up...so at the latest she'd be off the air (for a while) some time around mid-October. Kind of hard for Kack to be marrying in late Sept, and Katie off-screen soon after. But that's just my spec.

And SNYG....FLOVIN' the new banner!!!!

• Members

I don't really expect Katie to change Jack's mind. If he does change it, I think it'll be because he sees how much having a baby means to her. I also think it's entirely possible he just tells her he doesn't want anymore children right now. Maybe they'll compromise and agree to wait until after they've been married for a while or maybe Katie will decide it's okay with her if they don't have any kids. I honestly have no idea how they'll work it out, but since the wedding is still on, I'd say they work it out somehow.

I don't think Jack is using Katie to stop his feelings for Carly.

About the "drifting apart" spoiler, was it the one that said something like "with growing tension between the two, Jack's feelings drift further and further away from Katie"? If so, I think it's already played itself out. Remember how nervous she was when it was just the two of them at the farm the other day? She was unsure of herself because she was unsure of how Jack was feeling, IMO. IOW, I think the spoiler meant Katie would be unsure of his feelings - how he was feeling drifted away from her. His feelings for her didn't actually drift anywhere.

• Members

First off in terms of the change of mind regarding having a family, Katie won't have a hand in that....someone else will convince Jack to agree to that. His change of mind will have nothing to do with him seeing how much she wants a baby; it's purely because of someone else's 'advice' to him.

In terms of the drifting apart, that hasn't played itself out... it's something that mostly will be happening gradually as Carly's story continues...

Archived