ATWT: Carly Spoiler

• Members

http://pgpclassicsoaps.blogspot.com/2007/0...hans.html#links

ATWT: CARLY COLLAPSES!

Ryan Cyrus Shans appears as a doctor who has difficult news for Carly on Friday, September 14.

And it isn't about her insurance coverage being denied. We're talking about a life-changing diagnosis. Not just for Carly, but for Jack and Katie, as well (maybe even Brad).

Carly's prognosis may surprise you. But what she does about it, might well turn out to be the true shocker.

Stay tuned!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks winterguy for the spoiler. Has she been back too long to be pg? I sure hope so. I'll bet if she has cancer or some other serious illness that she won't tell Jack but that Katie will find out and keep the secret also. Sounds like something Katie would do. She never told Jack about his mention of Carly after the explosion and I don't think she'll confinde in him the next time something happens either.

• Members

Either way it goes, if Carly has a condition that will hinder her, you know someone is going to be suddenly doing the "selfless" act in having Jack care for her....

It would be a twist if the person that is there by her side is Brad (which of course would irk both Jack and Katie; Jack because he can't seem to stand any other man next to Carly, yet he doesn't want her; and Katie, who can't seem to accept any man giving another woman, other than herself their full attention).

Thanks for the information winterguy and Ryan :)

• Members

Thanks Ryan!

If you are able to say more, do you know if she is driving when Sage is in the car accident and if so is it because of this "condition?"

Thankfully that sure doesn't sound like a pregnancy and will hopefully at least give Maura some good material to work with. She has been totally wasted since her return.

• Members

*sniffs* I don't want Carly to be sick! Her dizziness could explain the "fall" she takes on the 11th. Sounds like some kind of tumor. Or some kind of blood clot, something she suffered while chasing down JJ that wasn't caught? She got slapped around quite a bit between Kit and Silas.

Archived