Soapnet Promo for Y&R, AMC, OLTL, GH & DAYS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow.

I don't think I could agree with you any less. :lol: both of those pairings have more chemistry then there counterparts IMO. Ejami have a pure ambundence of chemistry weither it be sexual or not. They have a huge spark. Days would be byond stupid not to develop that. EJ/Sami have more chemistry together then Lucas/Sami have IMO and the fact that Sami had to be turned around into a character she simply isn't for this couple to finally fly and finally be together shows how much they simply don't belong together.

Sam and Lucky have a tremondous amount of sexual chemistry. Something that is immensily rare out of this love quad. Sam and Lucky have more chemistry between them then Jason and Elizabeth do IMO. They simply burn up in scenes together. Especially when Sam simply touches Lucky you can feel the heat between them that's not something eveyone has and it's something that is severly lacking between these Jason/Liz, Liz/Lucky. There is a huge disconnect between the major players in terms of chemistry right now and it's making both of Liz's pairings suffer. Jiz and LnL2 are simply not having good chemistry right now. Which is sad because the potential is there for both as we have seen it before.

I am looking forward to seeing Sam and Lucky getting closer. They are the one thing that has me watching GH right now. Sorry I don't want to watch while Jason, Carly and Sonny slowly ebb away at a once spectacular show and while they dominate this show as a "mob drama"

• Members

Kemo isn't capable of sexual chemistry with anyone. Neither is James Scott.

LuSam and Ejami is lazy writing. Hogan and Guza don't know how to write for married couples. They just rather destory L&L and Lumi and put Sami and Lucky with vile creatures where one is a homicidal rapist and one is a lying whore. Sam knows that Jake isn't Lucky's but she doesn't give a damn. She rather play him like a fiddle and get laid instead of telling him the truth. And don't get me started on EJ. He is a gross and vile homicidal rapist.

• Members

Well KMo did have great chemitry with Michael Easton on PC, but hasn't had with anyone since him IMO and yes about JS ;)

It is lazy writing, they should have never had Liz remarry UnLucky, but looks like Lucky will cheat on Liz for the 3rd effing time. Just FOAD UnLucky.

Ugh and Todd Manning is just as bad with the MYSON ish as Ryan Lavery is. Tommy is NOT a possession Todd :angry:

• Members

I agree. I think people let their hatred for characters get in the way of reality. I think Sam is skank, and Lucky is a dolt, but the two actors have chemistry. Sweeney and Scott have lots of chemistry on DAYS, and all anyone can say is, "EJ is a rapist!" Well, even if he is, they still have lots of chemistry! lol And I'm sorry, between Bryan Datillo and James Scott; there is really is no contest in terms of who is a leading man, and who is a character actor.

Archived