Soapnet Promo for Y&R, AMC, OLTL, GH & DAYS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wha! Kelly Monaco is unbelieveablly sexy. She literally seethes sex. All of her pairings weither they be from PC or GH have had some type of chemistry. Most of them were sexual, while a slect few were sweet. All of her couples from PC had immense sexual chemistry. Brian Gaskil (Rafe), Brain Presley (Jack), Micheal Easton (Caleb) were all unbelieveablly hawt!

I must disagree. Kelly Monaco has brilliant sexual chemistry with any man that they put her with and her and Lucky's sexual chemistry is literally bouncing off the walls as was most of the chemistry she had with Maurice. The only two I don't think she hasn't had chemistry with is Ric and perhaps Jax but even at times they're was a sparkage between Jaxx and Sam.

James Scott has great chemistry. Look no further then Days or AMC to validate that. Ethan/Kendell and Simone/Ethan all were pretty popular with fans back in 2004 till his death in 2006. His chemistry with Sami is off the charts. It's almost sad actually when you compare Ejami and Lusam to their counterparts or rival couples Lumi and Liason because they severely lack any type of chemistry be it sexual or not. As far as i'm concerned Liz can go move into that penthouse with Jason and go polish his gun while Jason stares at her with his cold dull look.

Sam is being blackmailed. That's the only reason she isn't telling Lucky the truth. She would have long ago destroyed Elizabeth with the truth if Jason wasn't threatening her.

There really isn't. Sadly. No matter how much history those two characters have there is a complete lack of chemistry there that is so glaringly apparent that they had to demonize EJ and even that didn't work because the chemistry is still there and it is still far greater then anything Sweeney and Datillo could ever create.

I disagree. I think most of the credit goes to Kelly. Sadly IMO Greg has never had immense sexual chemistry with anyone since he came on. Even with his onscreen wife Liz. Kelly is doing something to bring something out of him because I am beginning to see Lucky as more of a man then he ever was when he was married to Liz. (Both times)

• Members

Datillo is just plain goofy; I blame his acting and the writing for the character. For years, they didn't pair Sami and Lucas because I think it was obvious to the show that he just was not a lead actor.

And I'm glad they have given Vaughn this story on GH. It's true, he is a poor actor, but he is a gorgeous sexy guy, who just needed a story like to this bring that out in him. I think Lucky is a moron, but like the story lol

Archived