Britneys Comeback Single

Shawn

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so i go to like 5 gay cluns out here in so cal.. and this song plays all night at almost all of them.

i go to str8 cluns to tho and this song is pretty hot there to.

and its almosyt always #1 on LA's #1 music station 102.7 kiis fm.

i love it and am glad it seems to be doing well.

it is soo pop dance perfection.

Its Britney Bitch = best line EVER!!

• Members

You are aware that she hasn't released the song to itunes right? Digital downloads are what causes singles to climb up the chart. Right now she is doing just fine with radio play it's the 16th most played Top 40/Pop song in America right now. Once the song is released as a digital download (on itunes, napster and stuff) she'll climb up the charts. Watch.

Due to the song not being available for digital downloads. If you are looking at the airplay charts she is doing fine for a song that was just released two weeks ago.

It's the 16th most played Top 40/Pop song and it's the 54th most played song in America. I say she's doing fine all things considered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimme_More#Single_release

• Members

I love the single because it's the Britney we've known that she matured into. AT least during 2003. It's a good comeback single, it just wasn't a good comeback performance. She's still in the spotlight so either bad press or good press, she's everywhere.

• Members

YAY! :)

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2007/10/lets-give-britn.html

Bravo, Britney! Oh. Hang on...

Oct 3, 2007, 04:59 PM | by Nicholas Fonseca

Categories: Britney Spears, Music, Music Biz

Let's give Britney Spears a round of applause today, shall we? Not only has she finally obtained that pesky drivers license, but her new single, "Gimme More," just rocketed to No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100. Not a huge deal, right? Britney's had tons of chart-topping singles, correct? Er, not so fast: Buried in Billboard's news is the fact that "Gimme More" is actually Spears' highest-charting single since "...Baby One More Time," which was not only her very first hit but is also the only No. 1 single to her credit!

If that surprises you, check this out: "Gimme More" is only her fifth single to hit the Top 10. (Keep in mind that in the past year alone, Fergie has notched four Top 10 singles — three of which hit No. 1 — from her debut album alone.) And that list doesn't include Spears' hits "Sometimes" (No. 21), "Lucky" (No. 23), "I'm A Slave 4 U" (No. 27), "Me Against the Music" (No. 35), "Everytime" (No. 15), or the heinously titled — but well-known — ballad "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman," which didn't even chart.

Britney Spears may not be the most talented musical artist of our time, but she's given us some memorable songs, and it just seems... odd that her singles haven't performed better, doesn't it? At least she can take solace in the fact that every one of her studio albums opened at No. 1

Archived