Britneys Comeback Single

Shawn

• Members

Its definitely the epitome of catchy dance/pop. I have it playing alot. Its pure Britney that is for sure. It will be interesting to see how the american public will respond to her but based on early airplay it looks to be gaining steam.

I don't respect this woman as a musical talent.... but her and her people seem to know how to pump out a catchy tune. Probably her best song since Toxic, for me personally anyway. That's my fave Brit song.

Its Britney, bitch! certainly is an attention grabber out of the gate :lol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a great song, with a great beat, but I don't think it should've been her comeback song. I just expected something more personal dealing with all that she's been through in the past year. I guess you could say she didn't want to expose her personal life, but when was that ever a problem? I was just expecting something else. Sorry.

I do think that it's going to be a hit, just because it is a catchy song. Gimme gimme more? I'm predicting to hear that from everyone come Christmas time. And I agree that the video is going to so hot, just listen to the song.

My favorite part? It's Britney bitch!

• Members

Its sorta like those Barney/Nickolodeon songs of all....you KNEW in your mind that the lyrics were ridiculous, cheesy, and ultimately not worthy of any great rewards yet you still sang along to them each and everytime. Either because it was catchy or repetitve or it just stuck in your mind and you couldn't get rid of it.'

I STILL haven't heard Brittneys new song so I can't comment on it yet. However I'm waiting for the VMA's. Supposedly shes the OPENING acting right? I think thats a pretty risky/gutsy move on MTV's part. MTV has been sagging recently so I guess they want something to shock the crowd and jolt the ratings up. Perhaps this will do it?

Anyways I'm curious so I guess they're plan is working after all. However Brittney has a LONG way to go before anyone will ever consider her a "comeback" story. Her songs were a lil cute at 16-17 but at 21 I'm sorta wondering what more she has to say that hasn't been said before or is even original.

• Members

I wan to see her do well at the VMAs simply because I was getting sick of Timbaland dissing her left and right....Mind you, I like his music, but he acts like because he's helping with the preparations of the show, it makes him the next messiah of having all say about things.... While there are some things I question about Britney, but I don't want to see her fail at wanting to get back into the thing that she loves the most. I hope she does well

Archived