DOOL: Actor to Return?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now this would be a good idea for Days. He would be a much better investment than having Nadia come back.

I hope Matt is in the know and headed back into town. I just don't want a Jennifer recast right now. I don't think it's a good idea to throw him together with a NuJennifer right off the bat. If they do want to keep Jack and Jenn together, I think they should have him return, work on and off for a while, and slowly work Jenn into the story with a new actress in the role in a year or so. Missy may have left before, but all that proved was that Missy owned the role of Jennifer, and a recast has some big shoes to fill.

• Members

I would accept a Jennifer recast, although perhaps Melissa Reeves would be willing to return now that someone willing to write a good story for Jack and Jennifer (that didnt involve Jack being presumed dead, Jennifer moving onto another man and Jack returning to her), even on a recurring basis that allows her to come and go.

• Members

I doubt Missy would return since she, hubby + kids built a new home in Nashville. I wouldn'tmind a recast of Jennifer at some point, just not right away. However I would love to see Jack and Billie together as a couple but I don't think people are ready for that now. It would be weird. imo I also don't think killing Jennifer off is a good idea.

If they won't pair Billie with Jack then atleast I would like to see more of the friendship between them both. I just loved the few scenes we saw with Matt and Julie.

• Members

How could they explain Jennifer's absense?

Easy. Have Jennifer leave Jack (AGAIN!) for investing all of his time in the England paper. Yes, it's been used in the past, but it's what breaks J&J up and it's what makes things believable. Jack is a man that has trouble sorting his priorities. Yes, he loves his family, but he loves success just as much, if not more.

• Members

Oh , please let this happen.

I have wanted Hogan to write Jack since he arrived. I hope Abby returns too. I doubt Missy will return but, if they can get her, go for it. The show needs all the fans it can get and I think J&J could fit into story nicely.

If not, then pair Jack and Billie. We did it in our blog and I just see so much chemistry between Pinson and Ashford.

I hope this happens. I wouldn't want them to pair Jack and Billie right away but they could focus on their friendship first and then build to a romance. Lots of possibilities.

• Members

If Missy stays in Nashville, why not??? I mean, why keep ashford away waiting for Missy to return. It's a total waste of talent, and a new, vibrant pairing might be just what this show needs right now.

There are major problems behind the scenes when and actor is let go, simply because TPTB think he was too involved with another character to move on romantically. Producers and writers get so afraid of "Fanbases" that they fail to try new things and keep the show fresh. Jack and Biliie have had possibilities for years. I love Jack and Jenn, but since Missy is gone, move on already!!!

Archived