Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Tsonga looks exactly like both his parents together and Suga has grown but remains adorable. Tennis is losing so much personality and swagger because sadly, this marks the beginning of that. 
Tsonga is one of the very few who have beaten the Big 3 in majors.

This ceremony is so poignant.

• Members

This is why I really don't blame Wimbledon.  I don't know what the answer is, and it might not look good, but they really don't have a choice.  In my head I feel the same way about (I'm DC) Ovechkin and the Capitals.  I had to get rid of my Ovechkin jerseys - because he was a Putin supporter, and although he can't speak out now (wife and family in Russia) - he wouldn't be doing so anyway.  I don't think for 1 second that if he had the chance that he would pull his family and life out of Russia.  So he's made his choice, and his money that he makes here goes home to them.  Similarly, I would not be able to allow a Russian player right now to take home the cash to their families in Russia - who, even after this is over, will most likely not leave their homeland - whether that's right or wrong - I think Wimbledon did what they had to do.  The points, I do not understand or know enough about to comment on that part.  

• Members

Apparently, there is a report that Simona Halep had a panic attack. She is reportedly better now.  Wow.

One hopes that those who didn’t want to show any regard for Naomi Osaka discussing her mental health struggles will show some regard for Simona. They likely will since  many tennis fans seem to prefer to see the players struggle.