ATWT: SOD Fall Preview

• Members

http://www.pgpphoto.com:3864/showthread.php?t=27996

Carly/Jack/Katie/Brad

"Things will happen that will force everyone's feelings out into the open. It will be a major turning point in the story. But carly has a breaking point; carly is carly when push comes to shove." Katie and jack continue to plan their wedding, "with lots of interruptions." while Katie’s friendship with brad deepens. "We need to see some growth with brad if we're to have any faith in his feelings for Katie. He has attributes that she didn't really perceive before and she's starting to see another side of him."

Craig/MEg/Paul/Rosanna.

As Rosanna continues to recuperate with Paul by her side, "interesting alliances form. Rosanna is a powerful, no-nonsense person, but she was also almost dead. There’s a certain fragility or neediness to her now. Craig realizes that Rosanna represents a very serious threat to him. And Paul is certainly not above prodding that along. Paul’s attitude has shifted; he's not necessarily plotting, but he's certainly into Craig getting his just deserts. In a way, Paul loves both women, but right now his anger at MEg has taken over. As the story goes on, you'll see that there are chinks in the armor he has created to fight against his feelings for her

Gwen/Will

The couple faces another tragedy when Gwen has a miscarriage. "They have a lot of problems and a lot of other people get pulled into their story. I think we all want Gwen and Will to be happy, so the arc of that story is moving toward that end, we hope. Alison assumes a surprising role." as for Gwen's recently introduced brother, "we'll see other sides to Cole as things go on."

Noah/Maddie/Luke

Maddie's in for some heartbreak when she finds out about Noah’s attraction to Luke. "They’re all young and inexperienced and they’re not sure how to deal with the situation. I've had other people say, 'this is such an important, political story…' my feeling is, we’re telling a young love story. And to me, it’s a normal love story." As for maddie’s imprisoned ex? "Poor Casey, he'’s obviously having a bad time of it. It’s certainly possible that we will do something with that."

Holden/Lily/Dusty/Emily

Em's homecoming is still a few weeks off, but "There will be surprising new elements to Emily’s return." Meanwhile, Dusty’s got a murder rap to beat – with Lily’s help. "As the strains of Lily and Holden’s relationship will continue, Dusty’s friendship becomes important to Lily."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope they don't have Rosanna go back to Craig after he tried to kill her. I'm sorry, I loved Ro with HB's Craig, but doing that would be totally against who Rosanna is, as a character. Not that I want her with Paul, either.

And Amen to just wanting the Jack/Hairball mess to be over!

• Members

A Dusty/Lily/Holden triangle would be SO MUCH BETTER than the dreadful, chemistry-less Emily/Dusty/Alison one. I hope the rumor of Emily returning with Chris Hughes is true. We need more Hughes and the Stewart women don't nee Dusty! I also think it's about time Lily had a story of her own.

I can't wait to see Scott Bryce with Cady McClain. He was on fire in that scene with Carly today. MEg is killing his return bc he has no chemistry with Marie Wilson. I'd write her off and bring someone interesting like Betsy or Sierra back.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Aug 23 2007, 08:40 PM)
I hope the rumor of Emily returning with Chris Hughes is true. We need more Hughes and the Stewart women don't nee Dusty! I also think it's about time Lily had a story of her own.

I can't wait to see Scott Bryce with Cady McClain. He was on fire in that scene with Carly today. MEg is killing his return bc he has no chemistry with Marie Wilson. I'd write her off and bring someone interesting like Betsy or Sierra back.

Chris can return with Emily - and Chris is an okay return but I don't want him paired with Emily. If anything, I would rather they put Emily in the WW story given her history with Craig, Paul and her rivalry with Rosanna which was dropped when Ro went into the coma. I'm dying to see KMH/SB in scenes together, given they've worked together before. But I do want her away from Dusty, ASAP.

Archived