ATWT: SOD Fall Preview

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i think the car/jack storyline is heating up real well has for noah maddie and luke they are boring me right now and i was starting to like em/dusty together so i hope they can write something in for them when she returns as for lily/holden they have been doing the same song and dance for a long time so it would be neat to see the writers make lily her own person and katie/jack storyline blows it is the most boring one of them all rite now hope they end it soon

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Aug 23 2007, 08:40 PM)
A Dusty/Lily/Holden triangle would be SO MUCH BETTER than the dreadful, chemistry-less Emily/Dusty/Alison one. I hope the rumor of Emily returning with Chris Hughes is true. We need more Hughes and the Stewart women don't nee Dusty! I also think it's about time Lily had a story of her own.

I can't wait to see Scott Bryce with Cady McClain. He was on fire in that scene with Carly today. MEg is killing his return bc he has no chemistry with Marie Wilson. I'd write her off and bring someone interesting like Betsy or Sierra back.

I agree with your whole post :) I mean really how much better has both Lily and Dusty been the last few days without there normal boring storylines they are in. I totally love Lily and Dusty good chemistry. I think Craig and Ro should be the end game I am thinking they will have a lot of chemistry as well. Meg just needs to be like gone, lol.

• Members

I wonder if the Carjack spoiler is hinting at a Carly/Katie showdown? I'm so flucking tired of (supposedly) sweet, pure, mature Katie learning to open her fickle heart up enough to "trust" Jack. I think TIIC have done a decent job of showing that both Jack and Katie are in that relationship for "safety" purposes only, but for the love of GAWD, get on with the END of it already. And I refuse to call the Carjack/Bratie story a "quad"...they are four people stuck in a story, period. There's no attraction between Carly and Brad at all, and they're not even conspiring together.

Archived