AMC: Tuesday: August 21, 2007

• Members

ITA

At least Spike's overall life isn't in danger, he's just deaf. While that's cause for concern for any parent, Ian's situation is much more grave. Ian might not live at all, that alone should give Kendall more initiative to want to be by Ian's side more often. You can search for a cure for Spike later, cherish the freckin' time you have with Ian, before it's too late!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whew! I just finished watching the tape -- yeah, Kate Hall. So far, she's doing a good job. I guess Amanda L. Beelzebub is learning how to write drama instead of sitcom dialog, since she hasn't written anything in almost a week and a half. I loved last week's "boring" week of Triple Cohen and Hall.

We need more Lewis, too.

I want old school AMC. I want Michelle Patrick to go back to scriptwriting, too.

• Members

Maybe so... but she didn't write a single breakdown last week, either. Usually, she makes it her business to piss all over an episode in some form or fashion -- and I'm amazed she didn't write today's episode, what with her pet Babe getting prime airtime, and all.

But, with all of this Beelzebub talk, the hack will turn up tomorrow -- it seemed like a bitchy day in the previews.

Archived