GH: Thursday

• Members

Love the way you think!

LMAO! :lol: ROTFLMAO! :lol::lol: "She can't handle Sam." Of course she can't handle that filthy pass-around whore... Not without latex gloves, tongs and a biohazard suit.

Too bad Sam has a history of spreading her goods for other women's husbands.

Are you serious? Not only is she a whore, but a homicidal whore? Golly! Sign me up for the Spam Fan Club! Can I be president? :rolleyes:

TRUTH!

And her creamy milk jugs aren't spilling out of all her tops for the whole town to see.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL....its sad really. All this hatred towards Liz is entirely off the wall. Everytime I look at Liz I just melt.

Really what it comes down to is this....people feel that "if Sam and/or Lucky can't be happy then dang it neither can Liz or Jason" and thats ridiculous to me. Sam brought her troubles on ehrself

• Members

I happen to think both actresses are beautiful. My dislike for Liz isn't due Herbst appearence. It's due to the fact that her character Elizabeth is still lying about Jake's paternity and continues to put her marriage in jeopardy by standing by Jason. It's the fact that Elizabeth is falling all over herself to protect mobster Jason Morgan rather then support her husband and keep her family happy and strong. Instead she ignores Cameron and Lucky and she perjure's herself in court just so her lie doesn't come out. She's being selfish and is becoming just as bad as Carly and Maxie have been in the past. Yet Guza still expects us to be on her side threw all her wrongs. Just look at the blatant Liz pimping on some of the soap magazines.

It kills me that we are supposed to see Sam as the bad one here when it's Elizabeth's own fault that her marriage to Lucky is dissolving right in front of her eyes. Please Elizabeth isn't better then Ric or Sam or Carly or anyone else she does those little speeches to. She is just as wrong as all of them and how she can get on her high horse time after time when she is currently holding the biggest paternity lie of the century is a testament to how far Liz has fallen.

As to Jiz versus Lusam

I don't think Jason and Elizabeth have any chemistry at all and ultimately it's the same dynamic we witnessed not a year before with Sonny and Emily. Lucky and Sam do have quite a bit of heat IMO. But I literally can't stand seeing Liz and Jason in scenes together.

• Members

Um... okay. Nobody said the actresses' looks had anything to do with it. I was talking about class. Sam's been running around town in her trademark clevage-spilling tank tops and tight jeans all summer, while Liz has been a little more tasteful in her appearance. Sam's skankiness is incredibly obvious.

• Members

I wasn't neccessairly posting towards you. Just the content between another poster and yourself. I know one poster said how could one look at Liz and be angry (something to the affect of Liz being sexy) and then another poster said that Sam looks trashy while Liz looks sexy in anything, a post that you agreed with by saying Sam's breast hang out. Thus why I said it has nothing to due with looks for me. Just about the story.

It's not about the looks or wardrobe for me. I think both actresses are beautiful and it has nothing to do with looks for me. Nor wardrobe.

Archived