GH: Thursday

• Members

I think I could really go for Ric & Skye and they're both amazing actors.. only GH is always stupid to capitalize

stupid lizard cares about her husband NOW?! and she didn't give Cam a second look.. we all know who's the golden child now.

wow.. me likey lusam.

what pissed my off is that Alexis is used a freakin' tool for skate & damn jiz & co.. where's her story? but I would like her to tell lizard to shove it.

:)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sam's a slut and Lucky's dumb....so they basically deserve each other. However their chemistry is ridiculous hot! What I'd like to see is them get together and just leave Liz and Jason alone. But of course Liz and Sam are going to be fighting for the rest of the year if not 2 years.

As for Cam...well Jake was in the hands of a nasty ho. What mother wouldn't be concerned at the site of Sam holding their recently born son. I was begging Elizabeth to slap her so hard...lol.

I'm STILL waiting for Jax & Skye to reunite...it might be a lost cause by now though. Although Jax is going to sleep with that psycho girl so maybe theres hope he'll escape that witch Carly.

Lulu + Logan = :wub:

• Members

I cant beleive Liz ran to Sam's mother! Sam is messing with her, so she goes and runs to Sam's mommy to get Sam to leave her alone. Just pause and think about that for a second. LMAO. Thats just too funny. She cant handle Sam. I loved the WTF look Alexis gave her like are you for real? I cant beleive she wasted Alexis' time with this crap.

Oh and yes she was laughable saying stay away from my husband. Um the same way you stayed away from Sam's fiancee?

If she did that, then she'd be tasting the bottom of Sam's foot

• Members

Lol and then Liz would get mad ghetto and pull out a knife and use it like Jason taught her back in the day...lol.

Sam is all talk...no action. If she's so intent on messing up Liz's life she'd tell Lucky about his precious "son".

And I support Liz when it comes to Jake. Jason is a dangerous guy. I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to his kid. But Elizabeth has a very valid point from my POV. Life for Jake would be radically different if it became public knowledge that hes Jason's son.

But Liz lying in court!? I don't support that. I was dissappointed by that. Although I understand the reasons.

• Members
And how many people has Sam killed? Liz better watch her back around her. Liz can yell and she can slap, but she cant fight. I doubt she'd be able to last in a throwdown like Sam has had with Carly both times

Well GH made it clear that she's only holding back bc Jason is blackmailing her. Trust and beleive that Sam is more than ready to spill

Elizabeth contradicts herself all the time. If Jason's life is so dangerous, then why was Elizabeth always going around him? Why was she always letting her kids be around him? First she says Jason cant be a father bc his life would put Jake in danger, and the next, she's constantly going off to be with him and puts her children in harms way by letting him be with her children in public where Jason's enemies could see, figure out a connection and then come after all 3 of them just to get at Jason.

• Members

The blackmail thing is pretty weak. Jason is facing life in prison. Sam would probably get what? A few years? And there are ways to make Lucky find out with out it being traced to her.

As for Liz...theres a difference between a child and adult. An adult has the ability to make those choices for his/herself.

But anyways I think the show is pretty awesome right now. Plus the heated debate between Liz supporters and Sam supporters shows that the show at least has people who are truly invested in it. Sonny and Kate are actually pretty hot too. Plus I see sparks between Carly and Jerry....add Alexis in there and you've got an awesome love triangle potential there!

Have you been liking GH lately?

• Members
I dont get what you are getting at here?

Yes I have been. Im loving the writing for Sam and enjoy Lucky. Love Kate and Sonny, although something new needs to happen here. Lulu and Logan are finally moving foward and I like that as well. Hate teh Anna/Noah stuff though as well as the Jerry/Carly stuff

• Members

Liz's neglection of her first born son has gotten out of proportion. You know it's bad when several soap magazine comment about it. Does she even talk about Cameron anymore? Between Elizabeth falling all over herself protecting Jason (perjury and all) and her constant actions that jeopordize her marriage she has no time at all for Cameron. Atleast that little boy is getting attention from Lucky. Cause I have not seen Liz even look at that poor boy (or talk about him) in the past few weeks.

Elizabeth can't fight at all. She most likely couldn't even take Emily Quatermain in a fight let alone Sam. Who has hold her own and at times beaten Carly down when she has gotten into fights with her. Sam's tough. Elizabeth most likely couldn't take Sam on her worst day.

Does anyone know the song that Jaxx and Skye used to make love to all the time. All of their love scenes always had the same song. I remember the first time I heard the song. It was when Skye was suffering from hypothermia and Jax took her to his cabin and warmed her up. I loved that song. Does anyone know it? That being said Skye and Jaxx were a HOT couple. One of Jax's best. IMO.

I hope at one point Elizabeth realizes how wrong she is. Sam had a major point. She talks about Liz staying away from her husband but look where she is. Outside of Jason's courtroom. She continually jeopordizes her marriage each time she sneaks off and meets with Jason.

WORD.

Lucky and Sam do have a bit of chemistry and I actually do believe Sam when she says she doesn't want Lucky to get hurt and when she says that he deserves to know the truth (because he does). Anyone else notice Lucky staring at Sam's @$$! :lol:

Sam: You've been so nice. :wub:^_^

• Members

I'll honestly admit that its been a while since I watched GH routinely. I recently got back into it and I'm loving the show so far. In fact I'm watching it on soapnet as I type... :P

My point being that Cameron never really crossed my mind and I didn't think the situation there was that serious. But I'll definitely take your word for it. And if thats the case then its the writers fault. Not really Elizabeth. Although the actress (whats her name btw?) could mention it I guess and fix the situation.

I think Elizabeth can fight. Its just that shes a pacifist. Plus Sam is a dog and beneath her in everyway that matters. So why should she lower herself? I mean Sam manages to look aight once in a while but most of her wardrobe is just a hot mess when compared to Elizabeth. Liz has got that classic Victorian Madonna like look going on. And the best part is that she looks dead sexy in almost anything they throw on her...lol.

Hopefully we'll see a physical fight between the two in the future and then we can settle it once and for all...haha!

And I'm sorry but I don't remember the Jax/Skye song. I do remember that there was this promotion about them with Enrique Iglesias' song. It was "Escape" I believe. And it was all white. Jax and Sky were wearing white and it was at a time when they were struggling to stay together.

Anyways Jax and Skye belong together. Period.

• Members

I think GH has been good. IMO it's the best soap that I watch.

Out of the five I watch GH is probably the best right now.

:lol: hehehe

I think Sam and Lucky were the best part of yesterday and today's show. I love that there beginning to take Sam out of mob central and moving her with out of Jason land. She's becoming a bitchy diva and I love that.

Archived