ATWT: Tuesday August 7 Episode

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that Lucinda is setting up Meg. I personally can't see Meg successfully running Woldwide without the constant help of Craig.

Katie might as well claim the fact that Jack and she aren't getting married....Read somewhere that she gets more bad luck her way :lol:

OH, and that KISS wasn't just a act for Jack and he pretty much knows it....just from the look on his face, he didn't mind one bit. :P

• Members

As for Ryan the inturn he was ok. I thought he would do better. Kit(Lauretta) is still the best. How cocky was Ryan to pimp his looks to get in....LOL. He is hot but he didnt do any better than his two female counterparts.

• Members

InTurn dude was definitely the best of the three contestants. Of course, it didn't hurt he was working opposite Maura, who has chemistry with brick walls even before she got that emmy. It just appears he wasn't "working" as hard to be natural, kwim?

Honestly, the show felt overstuffed today. Way too much time spent on Katie and Brad. Funny how Carly's been out of town for nearly a day, and Katie (who loves Jack's children like her own...:rolleyes:) had no clue neither Parker or Sage was with Mom.

Great...now every time Cady Mc. wants a vacation, Rosanna will have a "relapse" from this experimental-we-don't-know-the-effects drug.

And am I the only one wondering why Craig, even after divorcing Ro and marrying Meg, is STILL the person the clinic wants to contact? Shouldn't Carly's name at least be brought up? If only by Paul?

I feel a little let down by the Carjack kiss. It was billed as Jack kissin' Carly, and Carly clearly initiated the kiss. But, I guess, progress is being made. Jack clearly kissed her back this time. And he's confused. :wub: Good thing this is all about finding JJ...I'm sure Katie will understand. LOL.

The only "bad luck" I want coming Katie's way is getting caught on her back with Brad. LOL!

Archived