ATWT: Tuesday August 7 Episode

• Members

Loved today's episode. CARJACK are definitely making progress. Ole Jack definitely was giving his all in his "acting" of the kiss with Carly today. The writing is on the wall. I've yet to see even any remote chemistry between Katy and Jack like they've shown with CARJACK over the last 2 days. They are amazing. That's what super couples are supposed to be like.....HOT!! I love Carly, the scorned girlfriend. It's funny because she's actually playing her role from her real feelings for Jack. Can't wait for Jack to wake up and realize he's never going to be over Carly.

I am really enjoying the Paul and Rosanna stuff as well. Can live without Meg and Craig though. Found myself cheering on Lucinda today. Giver hell girl!!!LOL

Can't wait for the Luke and Noah stuff either. Should be really good. Hope they explore all the inner turmoil that Noah's feeling. I for one would like to know what that's like. Plus it would make for a big payoff when Luke and Noah finally get together.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks soapsuds...I'm not about to pick up a second soap..With Big Brother and Days and the summer shows i watch, its already too much tv..But i will record the show and watch the Luke/Noah scenes..Especially afer seeing the hot pics...

Archived