OLTL Discussion: Week of August 6th

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Natalie tried to convince Renee to allow Miles to stay in his old suite at the Palace and, in doing so, brought up both her and Renee's checkered pasts, and how she allowed other criminals, including family, to stay at the Palace in the past.

• Members

Not only what Todd has done to Natalie in the past but what he's done to Viki over the years and has really never been sorry for what he put her through. Viki had valid points as did Natalie and in the end when all is proven that Miles did indeed do what he was accused of Viki will be there for Natalie to pick up the pieces.

• Members

It's true. Miles actually didn't do much bad stuff. He ONLY forced Marty to marry him. But something tells me Miles is fighting inside of his soul. He seems to be a bad character, but he's actually good. Circumstances didn't allow him to show his true self. Or am I wrong? Okay, so he did 2-3 bad stuff. Compared to Todd, that's nothing yet. Natalie gave him a chance, and although I think it's the right thing to do, I still think Natalie has a hidden reason, and of course it's the boring John McBain.

• Members

How cute is Tommy? I enjoyed the Marcie/Michael/Tommy and the John/Marcie/Tommy scenes. Who knew all it took was a baby to get John to crack a smile. It's about time he solved a case. I think Rex wanted to get caught. He never took the time to change the race on the fake death certificate. D'oh.

• Members

I'm really liking today's show. Natalie is being a total bitch and even though she isnt being all that likeable, this reminds of when you she first began and I love it! I thought the John and Michael seens were also well done. I've always thought Nathaniel Marston has been hit or miss, but today I thought he was on and probably did his best work ever on OLTL.

Archived