OLTL Discussion: Week of August 6th

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of August 6th, 2007. It looks to be another fun week on OLTL. Also continuing this week, OLTL will reference the number 10,000 in each episode. See if you can find it. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For the first time in a long time, I really enjoyed some Viki/Dorian scenes. I saw a glimpse of the "real" Dorian today and I hope it keeps up. I loved that David sent Viki a postcard as well as Dorian, and it made Viki laugh. This woman needs to be happy for a change.

I actually liked the Clint and Sarah stuff as well, having Nigel in there was so much fun to watch, and I hope to see more of him even after Asa's passes.

Rex, Adriana and John were quite funny, and then I enjoyed the Talia and John stuff back at the station.

Natalie and Renee together were a real treat and I loved that they both talked about their checkered past and giving others a second chance. Now to see how Natalie convinces her mother to let Miles stay at the Carriage House.

• Members

I am really enjoying NuSarah. Loved Nat and Renee as well as Viki and Dorian. I get the feeling that all hell is about to break loose story wise....and I mean that in a good way!

Does anyone else think that the constant mentions on Tina means anything? It seems that the Andrea Evans door has closed, but could we be getting a re-cast?

• Members

Not a bad start to the week. Maybe it's just that I've been in more of a soap opera mood lately but this is the fourth day I haven't fast forwarded anything. John still drives me crazy with his posing, and his stubborness (I still find him searching Rex's place kinda a leap). Still most of the scenes were well scripted and a lot of cute little moments--loved the classic Dorian zinger of her praising Clint for suggesting Sara do good honest work when she was just saying David didn't need that, etc.

E

• Members

I actually enjoyed today's episode even though not much of interest really happened--liked the Nora/Cole stuff and really liked the Natalie/Vicki stuff. While I think Natalie is being kinda, well, inane I loved her calling her mom on the hypcocricy around Todd (who has endangered Natalie's life at least 3 times) and Vicki admitting to it.

Archived