ATWT: Tuesday July 31 Episode

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First, I was impressed by the way they're handling this go-round of Inturn...I haven't been following it, and I had no clue that what's-her-face was in the competition. Last year, they spent the entire summer pimping Inturn and I grew to loathe it. I didn't think she was a good actress, but at least I thought that before I knew she was an Inturn.

LOL...why can't this show pick a version of the story and stick to it. Depending on which part of Katie you listened to you could have thought 1) she had no clue about Jack's condition (when she talked to Margo) 2) she was calling the hospital every ten minutes (what she claimed to Henry) or that 3) Carly had chased her away from the hospital during the night. THEN, they've got Jack remembering that he saw Katie while being hauled into the ambulance, but he doesn't remember if he said anything to her. UGH...sometimes this show drives me nuts!

Obviously, there's no doubt in Katie's mind about what Jack meant. (BONUS...two (of hopefully hundreds) of Jack saying...."I love you too....Carly.") And did ya see that little witch had that engagement ring on while talking to Margo!?!?! The gall of that bitch is unfriggin'believable. Teehee...I can't wait to see which of Katie's handmaidens ends up spilling to either Carly or Jack what Jack said, Margo or Henry.

I still don't get why paying the ransom was so bad. Had the kidnappers just wanted to kill JJ, they could have just left him in the building to die. Whether the ransom was paid or not. Loved the Carjack stuff...sucker that I am. Trust is their issue, it just means different things to them.

And I really don't get why Lily's keeping her involvement from Holden. Yes, she gave Carly the money, but Holden offered to do the same. Carly took the heat for it with Jack...it's not like anyone would have held it against Lily anyway. She's made of teflon, for pete's sake.

Craig/Meg...eh. I did like that Craig drove home the point Meg's made a habit of being "talked into stuff", by men she ends up lovin'. The Paul-during-the-baby-switch was right on point.

LOVED CZP today!!!!

• Members

Did Katie have the engagement ring on? I thought maybe Terri actually forgot to take off her own wedding ring off especially since it was off when she was talking to Henry. I know it showed in a preview on Friday and now I am wondering if one day she just forgot and wore her own rings. It kind of looked different to me than the engagement ring we saw.

• Members

Margo needs a muzzle on that mouth of hers... She of all people shouldn't be down on Carly wanting to do whatever she can for her child; too bad Margo don't know the real deal about her precious son Adam....

Once again Holden is pissed at Lily; nothing changes in that relationship...he gets mad at her and then he wants to analyze if they should be together; it never changes.

The show was good today....liked the Carly/Jack stuff ( of course, but also kinda liked the Craig/Meg scenes too.

• Members

God, I wish someone would tell Margo to STFU! She's almost as rabid about blaming Carly (and taking out some misdirected anger on her) as Fluffy was last fall. Margo wasn't objecting to Carly paying ransom, when it was Craig who needed money to keep his kids safe from the Asian mob years ago. Boy, I almost hope Adam is recast with Casey, and Momma Margo realizes one son let her other son sit in prison (avoiding big burly men in the showers) to avoid prosecution.

I just think Meg's a total hypocrite. I hope Paul opens up a can of whoop ass on her ala the humiliation of Rose at the altar.

I still think that was the engagement ring Katie was wearing. Teehee...I forgot. Tomorrow's previews show Carly helping Jack get dressed. LOL...hope Katie walks in on them.

And I really don't like how Henry has gone back to being Katie's hand-holder. THAT woman doesn't deserve friends. HENRY! WAKE UP!!! Katie was going to sell you down the river with Simon and Carly!

• Members

Good show today. It had a lot of vets on. But the writing still stinks. Way too much repetitive dialogue. At least Carly admitted to paying the ransom. I wish Lily would have come clean. Holden being pissed off about it is so typical. It's just another absurd obstacle for Lily and Holden. They need a storyline of their own. Gawd, can Scott Bryce get any hotter...hehe. Meg...blah...the same repetitive [!@#$%^&*]!!! with Craig. I hope she ends up alone. She truly deserves it. Fluffy lying to Jack(who looked hot btw laying in that hospital bed..mmmmmm) about what he said the night before. Hmmm...your halo is crooked Fluffhead! :lol: Nice seeing Margo but that inturn contestant sucked big time! Why couldnt they have hired someone else. I hope she does not win! And it was great to see Barbara two days in a row!

• Members

Scott Bryce is old enough to be my father and he has me mesmerized. :lol:

Yes, Meg is a total hypocrite but Craig is calling her on her [!@#$%^&*]! I think that alone should count for something. Am I the only one who continuously chuckles at the things Craig tells Meg when she gets overly defensive?

Loved Babs telling that one nurse to back off. :lol: I haven't seen that side of Barbara in a while! I've missed her.

I FF through all things Katie or Margo...and Jack & Carly...if they're talking about their relationship or Jack's relationship with Katie. I just don't care for that triangle at all.

• Members

I've read that Katie will continue to walk in on close moments between the two of them up till (spoiler: so highlight if you want to read) they head off to Idaho, where there will be more moments between them ala NO FLUFFY... While they are away, you know who will be most likely be putting the move on old Fluff head.

• Members

^^^LOL...I was kind of being snotty. Every week since Carly's return, Katie's walked in on a "close moment" between Carly and Jack. So, this week, it's either walking in on Carly dressing Jack (which was in the previews) or Jack hugging Carly (which is in the promo) and telling her he's going to get JJ back, and he wants her to believe that.

Why is it that all the stories on ATWT move at lightening speed, except the one I want...Jack shedding Katie like cheap rabbit fur? :lol:

Archived