Characters that you thought went from being likable to hated

• Members

Katie Peretti, ATWT: I loved me some Katie especially since Terri (Conn) Colombino was on Breaker High as Ashley. I remember when she was a Beauty Contest girl who wanted Eddie Silva and was friends with Georgia. Then she became hated when wanted Molly's position as a anchorwoman and Holden all to herself. But her friendship with Henry still made her likable. In fact, Henry made her likable through it all. Then in 2007, KACK!! Henry's friendship with her couldn't make her likable he's with Vienna. Katie became a wide eyed family women....to somebody else's family. FANS HATE HER!!! I HATE HER!!!

Sheridan Crane, Passions: She was a princess (forget Diana, please), used by Jean-Luc, found the greatest love of all with Luis, her sister Beth threw her in a pit and stole her son, lost her son, lost Luis, married Chris, gained James as a son, then her niece, Fancy wanted to date Luis....SHE SNAPPED! Now she's attempting to make her niece and her ex love's lives miserable. She poisoned Theresa (though the demons told her to do it.) Her hubby and adopted son left her. And is up for getting slapped by her niece and liking it. FANS HATE HER!!!! I HATE HER!!!!

Who do you think went from being good to hated?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH

Elizabeth Webber. She was a fan favorite and loved by most but this past year has done alot of damage to her to the point where she's getting hate across teh boards. The only ones that seem to still love her are the Liason fans and/or Sam haters but Ive seen more hate for the character now than ever before.

Lucky Spencer. Last summer wasnt good for him either. I think he's been redeemed somewhat but the writers still continue to trash him and give fans a reason to hate on him with their inconsistant and biased writing

• Members

Jessica Buchanan and Nash Brennan, OLTL, have been distroyed by Dena Higley's writing.

Phyllis Summers Newman has been written into a clinging idiot.

Victoria Newman is a boring mouse - but that might be partly the acting.

Rex Balson, OLTL, is a baby-stealing lying slime. And I once loved him.

• Members

Ava on GL. She was really interesting and they used her so well in her first story. I thought she would end up as Jonathan's new love interest as never did I imagine they TPTB were serious about a future for the cousins or would let Ava go to waste so badly. Even her background(I was hoping she would be some long-lost daughter of Rick or Amanda) got screwed over.

The only way for her to go now I suppose is to take the psycho way out.

• Members

Babe Carey (AMC)

Elizabeth Webber (GH)

Sonny Corinthos (GH). He was ::WORSHIPPED:: once upon a time!

Michael Baldwin (Y&R). I used to love this character. Now I think he's a bore.

Jessica Buchanan (OLTL)

Natalie Buchanan (OLTL)

• Members

Let's go down the ABC list...

AMC:

Kendall Hart

Ryan Lavery

Babe Carey

Krystal Carey

Di Henry

OLTL:

Jessica Buchanan