AMC:Wednesday

• Members

Welcome to Wednesday's Discussion of All My Children

wednesdayLogo.jpg

newamclogo.jpg

Today on All My Children...

-Colby confronts Adam about Sean’s framing.

-After Kendall is forced to bring Spike along, Greenlee thinks the Fusion gals should cancel the trip to New York.

Lets agian go back into time!

AMC1995-1.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved today's epi except for all the Fusion stuff! I think we have too much of that!

The Krystal/Adam/Colby scenes were great! Those were intense. Very well acted! Looks like Bobbie want that Emmy. :D

• Members

I'm keeping my mouth shut about ALB -- I have a dance class to get to in 50 minutes.

But I will say this -- as soon as that first Fusion scene came on and Greenlee asked something about whatever it was she was bitching about this hour (this character is becoming a one-note bitchfest), and all the Fusion women schoolgirls answered in unison (in the typical ba-dum-bum-CHING timing), I was like "Oh, GAWD! Mandy wrote this episode..." and sure enough:

Written by

STEPHEN DEMOREST

AMANDA L. BEALL

Fast Forward City from that point on. I only stopped at Adam/Colby scenes because I love how David Canary brings out the best in Ambyr and Chrishelle. By the way, I finally, seventeen years after learning about it, saw David Canary on a Bonanza rerun this afternoon on TV Land! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :wub::wub: I've always thought he was mega cool, but actually seeing him so young and realizing he ain't lost a damn thing over the last 40 years... Ugh! I soooo wanna be him when I grow up!

Archived