AMC:Wednesday

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems the woman is perpetually "bitchy and pissy" (in the words of Aaron Sorkin), and it comes across in her dialog. All of the characters just sound SOOOOOO pissed and angry with each other, and it's to the tenth power! I mean, dear GAWD, did Kendall and Greenlee need to pummel Hova with everything they had all because she dyed her hair?

(My interpretation)

Ava: Hi! I dyed my hair brown!

Greenlee: You stupid, useless ho of a skanky bitch! What good are you now? We own you!

Kendall: You're fired, you dumb bitch! Get the hell out of here before we rip your hair out by the roots! You slut bitch!

Ava: All because my hair is brown?

Greenlee: You're totally wrong, whore bitch, and you made everything worse, you pathetic bitch! We hate you so much, bitch! GO!

It's like, CALM DOWN, already! Everyone drools nothing but vitriol and hostility. JR's screaming at Josh. Krystal's screaming at Adam. Hova's screaming at Jonathan. Lily's couting down for no real reason... It's as if Mandy's not happy with her script until everyone is almost literally breathing fire and singeing everyone's eyebrows. Grow the hell up, woman, and start writing mature dialog already if you're so damn hot to trot to write scripts.

• Members

Did you catch any of the Colby/Adam or JR/Tad scenes? They prove your "vitriol and hostility" comment wrong. JR was genuinely concerned that his relationship with Little A would mirror that of his and Adam's and Colby poured her heart out to her father over how she can't trust him. It was the mature dialog you claim to want.

Archived