WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit & Family Found Dead

Ryan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God speed to a good man. It's heartbreaking that the worst has been confirmed. I'm going to keep those feelings to myself for the moment because this thread shouldn't be marred by ugliness.

Tonight was a good tribute show. Edge and the other speakers spoke from the heart, illustrating the reverance of a man who touched a lot of lives.

I pray for his family, friends and fans.

• Members

I saw the promo for Vince's "death" right before seeing this news and I wasn't sure if it was real or part of the show! With the horrifying Jessie Davis news, that was the main focus for most news programs tonight. This is even more terrible news, but this type of stuff seems to be happening a lot these days. Hopefully in coming days we have more details about why this happened.

This is such a huge, huge loss for the WWE and my condolences go out to his family, friends and colleagues.

On the subject of Vince's "death," they should absolutely cancel it in light of events. But I can't really damn him for doing this storyline in the first place. The entire show is scripted, they're entertainers. There is no way he could predict something like this happening.

Archived